Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine the magnitude of the yeast infection these witches deal with. Melting chocolate inside of you? I'm not taking anyone's willy wonka like that duck no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s favourite perfume?? I want to ask my fella for a new perfume for Christmas and not sure which to ask for. I usually love Daisy by Marc Jacobs but wanna try something new 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s favourite perfume?? I want to ask my fella for a new perfume for Christmas and not sure which to ask for. I usually love Daisy by Marc Jacobs but wanna try something new 😊
I have 28 bottles (when I last checked) of perfumes so I'll be here for a while but happy to suggest a few when I'm home. x

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Daisy is my fav too but I also love this

and this

and this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You lot are a wonderful bunch, I came in here and saw 4 pages of messages and in my head I thought it is either the sims, food or sex. A 25 minute hand job is torture for all involved, surely!

I have expensive perfume tastes, I wish I didn't but I do. I love Bond No 9 - all of them, Creed Love In White, Creed Spring Flower, I do not have the bank account to go alongside those sadly. The other day a nurse here smelt divine and so I asked her and she said she was wearing Floral Street Arizona Bloom, so now I want that too. I looked Floral Street up and they have such pretty bottles. Someone else here wears Dior Alive and that is nice too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wild bluebell - Jo Malone 🙏 If you like something clean and pretty but not overly sweet or floral, I'd recommend.

My all time favourite perfume is sadly discontinued but if any of you come across the wonder that is Mon Jasmin Noir by Bulgari, think of me please ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wild bluebell or wood sage and sea salt by jo Malone, Tom Ford black orchid or issy miyaki l’eau dissie are my faves.

• Heart
my all time favourite perfumes are:
Jo malone, velvet rose and oud
Parfums de marly, Delina exclusif (incredible niche fragrance)
YSL, libre intense

♥

• Heart
A Touch of pink by Lacoste and The scent by Hugo Boss.

NOT Coco Noir by Channel, I got some for Christmas and haven't used any of it, it's way too heavy for me!

• Heart
I went to Aldi, got a bunch of real food and I've just settled down with lunch - tuna, salad and tomato wraps.

They taste like heaven.

• Heart
I had this boyfriend once, and I was really mean to him all the time. He was basically begging me to suck him off and I was like fine but you absolutely can not cum in my mouth. Anyway did the deed and then made him cum in an empty crisp packet 😂 I still think about it every time I look at a packet of discos
Ready salted?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a lot of perfume too! My favs are
Miss Dior
Chanel no 5
D&G the one

My mates just called to say she’s in the area and can she pop in. I feel bad saying no cos I haven’t seen her in forever but I am sooo busy at work and I really need to pop out to do some collections on my lunch

Ready salted?
Salt & vinegar 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.