Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so I’ve needed a new coat but I’m way too tight to buy one, I’ve just paid £2.99 for a brand new coat and I’m buzzing. It was reduced from £99.99 to £42.99 and I had £40 on a house of Fraser voucher. Can’t wait for it to arrive tomorrow. Hope I like it 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My boyfriends moved into a new flat yesterday, just a 10 min walk from me so I’m helping him get settled in. But his ideal temperature is 18 degrees and mine is 24… 🥶 I’m sat here FREEZING and shivering like a dog who has flees 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg so I’ve needed a new coat but I’m way too tight to buy one, I’ve just paid £2.99 for a brand new coat and I’m buzzing. It was reduced from £99.99 to £42.99 and I had £40 on a house of Fraser voucher. Can’t wait for it to arrive tomorrow. Hope I like it 🤣
What’s the coat like?

Reactions: 3
All I've done today is watch Clickbait, Casualty and now I am watching Showtrial on iPlayer. I've also eaten cake and ordered myself an over sized Lisa Simpson t shirt. I am obviously living my best life. 👍

My breathing feels a bit better thankfully as I've kept myself wrapped up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why did it have to hail as soon as I left the house please. Straightened my hair for nothing. Fuming.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I am currently panicking! Long story but we had to buy my son a car in a short space of time and he now driving it back to his army Barracks which is 2/3 hours away...he hasn't had a car for a couple of years, so it's he first time he has driven that route and in a car that he has had for 24 hours! Eagerly awaiting an arrival text!

@WilmaHun I managed to get a Ps5 thanks to that app you mentioned, so thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am currently panicking! Long story but we had to buy my son a car in a short space of time and he now driving it back to his army Barracks which is 2/3 hours away...he hasn't had a car for a couple of years, so it's he first time he has driven that route and in a car that he has had for 24 hours! Eagerly awaiting an arrival text!

@WilmaHun I managed to get a Ps5 thanks to that app you mentioned, so thank you!
It’s like riding a bike! I’m sure he’ll be just fine! Let us know when you get the arrival text though 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
I'm taking my mum to Pizza Express tomorrow as a late birthday treat and I want every dish that is vegetarian off the menu tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After I finished typing that post, we got a message to say that he arrived no problems, obviously he stopped for a McDonald's on route 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you ever unfollow someone on Instagram because they are too pretty and you just don’t want to endlessly compare yourself to them or am I the only one with tit self-esteem? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love a bargain like that @Peaches_xox

I sat it in my wheelchair for almost 2 hours earlier to eat lunch and it absolutely exhausted me, have pretty much been asleep ever since. It is so frustrating that something as simple as sitting can tire me out like it does, it isn't like I went to the gym or climbed a mountain.

I just woke up in time to watch the football 0-0 so far.

Am starving but don't want to keep buzzing to get a nurse to shove some crisps in my chops!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you ever unfollow someone on Instagram because they are too pretty and you just don’t want to endlessly compare yourself to them or am I the only one with tit self-esteem? 😅
I don't follow any influencers and rarely any celebrities for this reason

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm shattered so I'm going to settle down for the night. Hopefully I'll fall asleep around 6-ish and next week will be brighter.

Have a great evening everyone!

I don't follow any influencers and rarely any celebrities for this reason
Same, I only have an Instagram because I need to check it for work sometimes, and a fake FaceBook to save game progress. Other than that I don't have any social media accounts and my self-esteem is far better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love a bargain like that @Peaches_xox

I sat it in my wheelchair for almost 2 hours earlier to eat lunch and it absolutely exhausted me, have pretty much been asleep ever since. It is so frustrating that something as simple as sitting can tire me out like it does, it isn't like I went to the gym or climbed a mountain.

I just woke up in time to watch the football 0-0 so far.

Am starving but don't want to keep buzzing to get a nurse to shove some crisps in my chops!
I’m watching. I have to see Leeds look much better today then in recent times! I’m hopeful for ya!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.