Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread:

The big 1-0 woop woop

There seems to be a bigger divide amongst us than the mince pies - is Jack Grealish fit? I was gonna do a poll but didn’t want everyone to get all riled up again 😂😂

P.s he IS fit

As you were 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’m still soo tired. I’m starting to think this is just who I am now, but it’s Friday, and it’s payday. Reasons to be cheerful 😄

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I am currently panicking! Long story but we had to buy my son a car in a short space of time and he now driving it back to his army Barracks which is 2/3 hours away...he hasn't had a car for a couple of years, so it's he first time he has driven that route and in a car that he has had for 24 hours! Eagerly awaiting an arrival text!

@WilmaHun I managed to get a Ps5 thanks to that app you mentioned, so thank you!

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Causing drama is my favourite bit in the game play, I used to purposefully make the sim go into the room in which their partner was shagging/flirting with another sim so they would be enraged 😂

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morning!

Little peaches is off to a party this morning - I have to drop him off and pick him up after. I’ve never done that before!! I’m a bit worried about him but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Whilst he’s there there’s a drive thru costa which I might treat myself too, and I need to go and collect a couple of presents I ordered cos I’m too cheap to pay delivery. Then when he’s finished I’m off to see my parents.

Hope everybody has a good day x

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the grey trackies look but this look gives me a truly dirty mind. I go into full hoe mode in my head.
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Remember how I was determined to have a good day? Well it worked until about half an hour ago. A fucking bat got inside the flat.

After 15 minutes of catatonic fear and another 10 minutes of crying to my dad on the phone, I managed to enter the room, open the window, turn off the lights and put a burning/smoking sage so the bat would be more inclined to go to open air rather than staying in the warm room. (Thanks internet.) I checked the room again, turned on the light, beat the curtains to within an inch of their lives, turned on the hoover, made a lot of noise etc. but hopefully it went out. I am still shaking, this hasn't happened in so long and I was never home alone during it before. I need to take a shower and calm down but my night is effectively ruined. I don't know how I'll sleep easy tonight, I hope there isn't one in my bedroom too. I doubt even Sims will help. I knew opening that particular infernal window yesterday was a shit idea, they always find their way in from there. Fucking hell. I really didn't need this but hey, who's asking for my opinion right?

• Sad
  • Wow

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
She’s right handed!! 😂 dunno why she gave him a handjob, she said they were kissing loads at the club, but when they got back he just whipped his willy out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Hope mini melon feels better soon @watermelon sugar the teething stage was so hard seeing them upset and not being able to tell you why.

I’ve got a cracking headache I can’t shift this morning but so glad to be over that awful cold from last week.

Swimming was manic, there wasnt much space in the kids pool to actually swim but we splashed about for an hour and had some Jaffa cakes on the way home 😂 just getting ready to head to bf’s in a bit, can’t wait to have a roast that I haven’t cooked 👍🏻

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve been a proper Swifty this week I don’t think I’ve listened to anything other than Taylor Swift this week. She’s a guilty pleasure don’t @ me

anyway I always play wildest dreams whilst I make the bed cos it’s my fave. So she goes ‘wiiiiiiildeeest dreeeeaammss ahhhhhh ahhhhhh’ and the babies heard it that much he goes ‘ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh’ after she does it it proper makes me laugh. He always goes ‘Ooooooo’ when the weeknd Blinding Lights is on as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Good morning!

I've woken up to it snowing. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I need to go out at 9am to a vaccination centre. 😬

Have a good day all! x

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
After I finished typing that post, we got a message to say that he arrived no problems, obviously he stopped for a McDonald's on route 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart