Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've just ordered my bf a grey trackie off asos for christmas. Don't care if he doesn't like it, was for my benefit only anyway 👀🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m watching I’m a celeb, playing sims AND tattling

brb while I put “multitasker” on my CV 😎

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
My sister is driving me crazy. When I first got sick earlier in the year she looked after my kids until my husband could get back into the country, she moved into my house with her daughter and I am so grateful, she was amazing. So we decided as a thank you we would buy her and her family a holiday. She wants to go to this awesome log cabin forest retreat place, it looks divine. But it is such a drama about booking and what date and blah blah.

You know those times when you think you are doing something nice for someone and it ends up being more hassle. She is such a brat. In a minute I'll be booking her into a static caravan at Skegness and I'll be done with it.

• Sad
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Technically a trained hairdresser but cant work due to health.
My hobbies are loom knitting and photography.
(And eating).

@watermelon sugar what work did you do before and is it different to what you want to do next?

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@BelleAmie they sound like a bunch of twats! Try not to let it bother you 🥰

MIL text me to ask what I want for Christmas so I told her and she replied “I don’t really wanna get you that”. Don’t fucking ask me what I want then then you weirdo!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I have just set an alarm even though tomorrow’s Saturday 😮 I’m determined to get up & seize the day. I’ll let you all know how I get on at 10am after turning my alarm off & refusing to get up knowing me

Night xx

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m going to home bargains soon, I love that shop 😂 then I’m gonna go do my food shop and come home and make some kinder brownies 😋

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Morning all - I had a dream where I couldn't fall asleep, was a bit of a mindfuck waking up from it 🤣

Hope you've all got a good Thursday coming.

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve bought another Sims expansion pack 🤣 I went for University this time, at least I can send Augustin or whatever his/her/it’s name is to uni 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'd love to know what he's saying to his mates his their group chat.

"25 mins she was tugging me mate, didn't even stick it in her mouth"

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Omg I’m in tears at this thread whilst on a work call.

I’m left handed so it’s my hand of choice for such matters but yeah cba with it now as blokes do that enough themselves 😂

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’ve just had my first one of the season (pie not footballer). It was bloody chefs kiss. An extra special one from the Asda in store bakery. I’ve also got a small baileys on the go cos I don’t want to peak too soon. Cheers 🍸

• Heart
  • Haha

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Even though his response was funny, I think I would have slapped him one!

I would have given up after 5 mins!

• Haha
Morning everyone!

Had a good nights sleep and the world’s best scrambled eggs for breakfast. What a start to my day! No big plans for today except for maybe leaving early and going for a coffee.

Hope you all have a lovely day 💓

• Heart