Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Anyway in non cock related news my fella bought me Sims 4 cats & dogs so I’ve got another expansion pack!! So I’m gonna get my Sim a dog! Not a Traceys dog though, there is no ‘Sims 4 - sex toys’ expansion pack - yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m on the way back home for the weekend 🥳 I bloody hate staying at uni on the weekends. I have a specsavers appointment later, then going to my bf’s and having dinner/watching im a celeb

tomorrow bf and I are gonna go ring shopping 😱 just to get an idea of what I like and try rings on 💍then check out the Christmas markets 🎄

have a lovely weekend friends 🥰♥

I prefer red/burgundy!! ♥

• Heart
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Today is Annual mince pie day in our house 👏😋. We start on our dozens of boxes during the IAC series

• Heart
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My mum dried some towels for me and she’s just dropped them off. I said to Mr Wilma “this towel has gone proper hard I like them like that” and he goes “I know you like em hard dirty bitch” 😂😂

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Decided to finally bite the bullet and get the cheaper X Box to be delivered tomorrow. I'm doing really well with my impulse spending at the moment so I'm able to financially and emotionally justify it, no 'pay it off in X amount of time', it's paid off now. It feels good to be able to spend my own money without feeling guilty about it. Can't lie though, feels really weird 😆

Now I'll finally be able to finish Red Dead Redemption 2 (my old PS4 broke back in 2019).

Last edited:
  • Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
I'm CRYING at this omfg 😂 So he just stared at the ceiling for 25 fucking minutes while this girl wrecked her wrist and never it occured to him to pipe up and say that it's doing nothing?? The image of him snatching his dick back is sending me, I would love to know what she was thinking afterwards 😂

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I just think it’s so nice how we always come on and say good morning and tell each other to have a nice day 🥺😂 I don’t even do it with my real life friends!
If I don’t say good morning and check in with my tattle pals I feel like the day hasn’t properly started! 🥰

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Good morning guys 💕 the Christmas lights and tree have gone up and are on where we live so we’re taking the baby to see the tree and that today 😊 hope everyone has a great day 😃

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
You lot are a wonderful bunch, I came in here and saw 4 pages of messages and in my head I thought it is either the sims, food or sex. A 25 minute hand job is torture for all involved, surely!

What’s everyone’s favourite perfume?? I want to ask my fella for a new perfume for Christmas and not sure which to ask for. I usually love Daisy by Marc Jacobs but wanna try something new 😊
I have expensive perfume tastes, I wish I didn't but I do. I love Bond No 9 - all of them, Creed Love In White, Creed Spring Flower, I do not have the bank account to go alongside those sadly. The other day a nurse here smelt divine and so I asked her and she said she was wearing Floral Street Arizona Bloom, so now I want that too. I looked Floral Street up and they have such pretty bottles. Someone else here wears Dior Alive and that is nice too.

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I worked in travel before i had the kids. Out of work for the past 10yrs for health reasons first, then i had 3 kids in less than 3yrs, then the pandemic hit 🙄
But due to start work soon as a support worker within a housing association. Hoping to work my way into a women's refuge that's the dream job. But i will be able to work across mental health facilities /learning disabilities centres etc so I'm looking forward to seeing where i am most drawn to
Wow that was an essay 😂😂

Hobbies include reading, Netflix, sleeping and eating cake

Last edited:
  • Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
There is a Sims thread but it’s not very active. It’s just people talking about what expansion packs they’ve got really

but I wanna know the details, how is Agustin doing in uni? is Guadalupe called Guadalupe still? What weird name did your Sim get. Has Mortimer been caught shagging the maid yet? That kinda stuff 😃
At lunch I'm creating my first Sim in years - Edwin Kennedy. He wants to find a hot wife, even hotter pieces on the side, get filthy rich and raise a political dynasty.

The surname is completely co-incidental, of course.

• Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Has anyone else lost track of time fully now? It feels like it's been five years since the pandemic started, but it feels like it's also only been two months since it started.

• Sad
  • Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
@ordinaryjelly i have all the faith that you’ll be up and walking again and I can’t wait for the day I read a post from you about how you proved all the doctors wrong! ♥ Just know that we’re all behind you :)

ive just finished a revision session, got some Mac and cheese in the oven and waiting for I’m a celeb to start, might play sims while it’s on too and then do some tattling and might even run a marathon and knit a jumper 😀

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Hello everyone. It's chores for me today. Gotta finish laundry and the dishes, I should clean, and I should also cook so I won't have to when I come back from work during the week. Have a good Sunday!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg the rumours round my school were wild. There was one that a girl gave birth on a north face jacket behind the I.t block. There was one that a girl shoved a Mars delight up her and couldn’t get it back out. There was another that 2 girls shoved coat hangers up each other in the changies 🤣

• Haha