Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Slept like hell and woke up like a mess ✌ That hole terror and anxiety of dealing with the bat left me a wreck, everything is tits up from my digestive system to my nerves so that's great entertainment for me at the office today 😬 I know it's absolutely silly to some of you that I'm reacting like this but I hatevthem and anything of the sort being inside my safe space makes me want to rip my skin off and dip myself in salt water. Please send a good thought my way that it was the only one and it left and this whole thing is over and I won't be facing a fluttering nightmare around the flat ever again. 🙏

On better news, I have a nice plan for the evening and I'll go see the symphony orchestra after nearly two years of not going to any concerts etc. Hopefully it'll be good and I can calm down a bit until the performance so I can enjoy it.

Hope you guys have a nice day and evening without nasty surprises 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lemonlime

VIP Member
My friends came over tonight to help me search the flat. I have no words to explain my gratitude, I was havinh crying fits over the thought of having to do it alone. Can I chill? Not at all, I still worry that we've missed something and either it or another one is hiding somewhere but I honestly don't know where else I/we can search. I think I need time, I just need this thing to be over. I just want to be chill at home but I can't, it's shit to feel restless in your safe place, ecen if it's because of something stupid like this. I'll try to stop obsessing over this, it must be getting annoying sorry 😥

Drinking a calming herbal tea now, my friends have left and I tidied up as much as I could while still feeling anxious. I'll finish my tea, take a shower and go to bed. I hope I'll wake up rested. Bit sad that I can't play sims tonight. I won't have time as I want to get enough sleep but hopefully tomorrow evening will be better.

I hope you all have a really nice evening and your kids will sleep well tonight! 🙏

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
All I've done today is watch Clickbait, Casualty and now I am watching Showtrial on iPlayer. I've also eaten cake and ordered myself an over sized Lisa Simpson t shirt. I am obviously living my best life. 👍

My breathing feels a bit better thankfully as I've kept myself wrapped up today.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Argh I’m so fucked off. I know this is really minor but it’s really bothering me! Just had an email from the school. They usually do Christmas concerts. So reception do the nativity year 1 and year 2 do a concert. They’ve decided to cancel the concerts but still go ahead with the nativity because year 1 & 2 had the chance to perform to their parents in reception. Except the current year 1s did a nativity last year where they couldn’t sing cos of spreading Covid and parents couldn’t attend. Seems very unfair 🙄 maybe by next year I’ll get to see him do a Christmas performance and then he’ll leave the school to go to junior school 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Got some good work done at work today so I'm feeling a bit less worried about my performance recently. Going to have an early night with some gaming. What's everyone else up to?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’d trap mince pies in the pool and take away the ladder I hate them that much

Just spent 45 mins on the phone to MiL trying to teach her how to delete her cookies on her chrome. Lots of ‘WHO AM I? NANNA?’ 35 mins I’ll never get back x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Good morning lovelies. Hope you have a great Friday. I love Friday’s it a kind of ‘yeah let’s treat ourselves it’s Friday’.
@ordinaryjelly hang in there girl, we are all cheering you on

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Morning all,

Just been swimming 🏊. I thought it would re-energise me to do more but I still feel like being a bit of a lazy bastard today.

Going to b&q in a bit to get Christmas tree and some lights then watching a friend's three year old son for a few hours while they go to Ikea.

@watermelon sugar - I know a six day week is tough but he could always have a lay in on Sunday mornings and then do family stuff in the afternoon.
Hope the baby feels better as the day goes on 💕

PS why don't you rename augustin Jack or Harry 😄

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Starman by David Bowie is playing behind an advert and I said to my fella ‘who sings this mr watermelon?’ And he said Elton John 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yeah deffo! I’m a stay at home Mum and you all keep me sane 😅 I don’t half get lonely when my bf is at work all the time and I have no one to talk to. Don’t get me wrong I love my son and I love teaching him all his new things and playing with him, but it’s nice to be able to come and talk to people to get me through the day when he’s grumpy/im shattered 😄

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
They are very strict with the usage of my staff clubcard.

We can get stuff that is reduced after 7pm for free. But i don't think there is much left usually by then!
No wonder the staff at Tesco give me such dirty looks for lingering by the reduced section for so long

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don't mind men in grey tracksuits as long as its a nice tracksuit. My fella said earlier 'I bet you lot are right bitchy on that site' I said 'of course we're not'🤫

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
There was also a rumour at school about a girl who was using a carrot to masturbate and it got stuck and her friend had to use a fork to get it out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I feel so off tonight, like proper restless and my heart is racing. It’s Arctic in here but my face feels like it’s burning. Going to go to bed and hope whatever it is passes soon. Night all 🥰

• Heart