Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Argh I’m so fucked off. I know this is really minor but it’s really bothering me! Just had an email from the school. They usually do Christmas concerts. So reception do the nativity year 1 and year 2 do a concert. They’ve decided to cancel the concerts but still go ahead with the nativity because year 1 & 2 had the chance to perform to their parents in reception. Except the current year 1s did a nativity last year where they couldn’t sing cos of spreading Covid and parents couldn’t attend. Seems very unfair 🙄 maybe by next year I’ll get to see him do a Christmas performance and then he’ll leave the school to go to junior school 🤷🏽‍♀️
They’ve cancelled all ours too. It’s so sad we won’t get that time back and this would’ve been the last chance to see my little one perform in anything as they don’t do it after ks1 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Does anyone else see a beautiful piece of scenery and think WOW this’ll make an amazing picture and it ends up looking like this lol
Yes! Funnily enough I just parked my car for work and thought ooooo that view looks nice I'll get a pic... Can barely see all the big houses and lovely boats sat on the river but you can see an old falling down wall :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I applied for a few new jobs a few weeks ago and one of the firms have come back to me and offered me a telephone interview 🥳 I'm not going to pin my hopes on it because it's a 90 minute drive there and back, so the salary would have to be more than I am on now to cover the fuel etc, and I'd want a bit more anyway just because of lost time in travelling! I had an absolute rubbish day yesterday with the boss from hell so I've made it my mission to get a new job. I've also applied at a local prison so I hope I hear back from. I'm not normally one for new years resolutions but I've told myself I WILL be out of his hell hole next year🤞🤞

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Morning all hope everybody has a lovely day

My son woke me up at 6.30 by getting in my face asking is it morning yet. Then burped and declared 'sorry my mouth farted at you' 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
OJ, like I mentioned earlier I work in healthcare and I work with people who think they've lost it all because some twatty doctor has come round, read a bit of paper and completely disregarded the person in front of them. I don't know what's going on with you medically but I know that I have met enough people that have had similar discussions who've stuck two fingers up to the doctors and achieved things on their own terms. If you have a stubborn attitude, a good physio on your side and an OT in your corner then you can do things that truly amaze these kind of Drs. Because they just do not know or appreciate how bloody incredible the human mind can be when it's determined!
I kind of felt like saying to him "I'm Mrs Jelly and I am not ready to not walk again, so stfu"

I am fortunate to have amazing physios and OTs behind me and I'm also incredibly stubborn and determined.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just think it’s so nice how we always come on and say good morning and tell each other to have a nice day 🥺😂 I don’t even do it with my real life friends!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Morninggggg. I think I had an alright sleep but it didn’t feel long enough as I’m still tired 😴
I’m starving and have no breakfasty food and I’m running out of milk!! Tragic. Hope everybody has a good day ❤

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Not a lot I can add to what everyone else has said but I just wanted to say I think you are bloody fantastic @ordinaryjelly! You always were SO kind to me when I was completely broken over my ex. Keep believing in yourself! ❤ 💙

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fellas just went ‘it sounds bloody windy out’ and I went ‘well it’s storm arwen isn’t it’ and he goes ‘arrrrrrrr when is it?’ 🙄😂

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
We have snow now and severe wind. We have i think Amber warning for wind, yellow for snow and last night the met office website was showing a yellow low temperature warning but that seems to have disappeared.
If I die a windswept death tonight thanks for the laughs 😂😂😂

• Heart
Our dog just threw a full-blown tantrum because my sister dared to speak French in front of him and apparently he hates the sound 🤣😭 Could he be any more adorable?

And I’ve just had some glorious me time so I’m in a good mood and thus approving of both Jack Grealish and mince pies. Live and let live ✌🏻

Hope you are okay sweet @BelleAmie 💗 What a bunch of pricks

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hope you’re feeling better @WilmaHun

Work is pretty bloody boring today. I’m going in tomorrow so at least it breaks up the week. Hopefully I’ll get a free lunch. I’ve not bought lunch at all on any trips to the office so far. 😅 One of the girls I work with is on jury service and she keeps me updated on what’s going on and by what’s going on I mean that she’s just sat waiting and waiting. Poor thing. I’d rather be there then working that’s for sure 🤣

Parents evening was surprisingly good yesterday. Little peaches has come on leaps and bounds since reception. He’s never struggled academically but with all the stop start of school he has struggled socially but they said it’s getting better and he’s starting to talk a lot more about what he likes and dislikes 🥰

Hope everybody’s having a good Tuesday x

• Heart
It snowed where I lived but obviously all the snow has since melted.

As a single, independent woman I had to go get my chocolate myself. But at least I don’t have to give 25-minute hand jobs! I got two bags of milk chocolate M&M’s, one’s gone now - it’s Friday, after all.

Feeling a bit meh to be honest, happens to me a lot these days but I’m going on a jog later so hopefully it will sort me out. I’ve ordered myself a leopard print bra, I don’t really have anywhere to wear it but I just wanted to feel like a bad bitch that I am. It arrives on Monday, hope it fits!

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning all.

Working from the office today so will be good to see other people. I also have a massage booked at lunch so looking forward to that.

Hope you all have great days ❤

• Heart