Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
@Peaches_xox - just thinking about your post when you said someone at work treated you to nandos lunch
I got a call today from work (I'm wfh) asking me to make sure I'd be in between 12-1pm as I'd be getting sent a lunch treat.
I imagined McDonald's or nandos delivery but it turned out to be a one of those grazing boxes containing pretzels, nuts and a few croutons. Basically squirrel food. What a let down.
Any jobs going at your place 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Hope96

VIP Member
My dad has just said "shall we eat your mum's birthday cake tomorrow?"
Urm no you mad hun? Who doesn't have a slice of cake on their birthday? I don't care if everyone is full from our chippy dinner I expect to be eating a big slice of cake this evening.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella wouldn’t even sign up to be in the lineup to check he’d have no chance

just kidding poor sod is the butt of all my jokes

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Omg so I’ve needed a new coat but I’m way too tight to buy one, I’ve just paid £2.99 for a brand new coat and I’m buzzing. It was reduced from £99.99 to £42.99 and I had £40 on a house of Fraser voucher. Can’t wait for it to arrive tomorrow. Hope I like it 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wtf I was just sat getting the baby to sleep when all of a sudden I heard BANG BANG BANG on the front door window! Thought wtf mate it’s 7.30 nearly ! Sounded like we were getting raided ! Anyway so I gets up with the baby to see what was going on, me fellas at the front door seeing what the score was it was some Amazon delivery guy ! Asking for someone who doesn’t even live here! Didn’t even have our address on! My fella was in rage mode all ‘you’ve just woke the baby up! Have you not heard of knocking gently after 7’ thought me fella was gonna smash his head in 🤣 he couldn’t batter a fish and the delivery guy looked a bit of a hench so that deffo wouldn’t happen anyway. Anyway! The delivery guy was like ‘it says on the box your number’ we looked at the box… weren’t our number. Thicko 🤣 give me a right fright thought plod were gonna dive in shouting ITS THE POLICE 😅😅😅

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
He can’t really say she’s shit at wanks though, he didn’t even stick a cheeky finger in. Absolute perfect example of men just caring about themselves in bed 😅

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Hellooooo everyone, a bit of snow here, nothing much. Just so windy 😭 I shaved my knuckles last night so they’re not hairy when I try rings on lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Housemate has gone to meet catfish (im gonna have to stop calling him that if hes not). Little worried about her tbh but just checked in with her and she's gonna arrive in Bedford around 5.20.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
I wish I could eat a burger in bed right now 😔 But I did eat cake in bed while I played Sims so I guess I am doing it right. ✌

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar I prefer the blue one!

Not got much planned for the weekend (just for a change 🤣 ) - I'm just settling into enjoying my hobbies again so I'll be calm, quiet, crafting and gaming. Finished off a two-page spread with my colouring earlier today - both using only three colours, I was curious to see how they'd come out. I like them!

IMG_20211126_140956026.jpg

IMG_20211126_140914601.jpg

Going to try and sort out a meal plan. I always say 'I'll plan' and then never do and just flit from meal-to-meal, so I'm determined to come up with some sort of structure for this coming week so that'll be my afternoon.

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
I'm knackered but I did everything I needed to do today. Some of the oh-so-exciting highlights:
  • Finally srubbed off the remains of a broken command hook from the bathroom cabinet
  • Finally ironed the pile of tops I had stuffed into my wardrobe two weeks ago
  • Hoovered the radiator of my bedroom
  • Washed my pillow
  • Washed my hairbrush
I feel like my knee will act up again after running around the flat for the better part of the day but at least it's done. I'll play Sims for a bit, listen to some music and catch up with my daily water intake before I go to bed. I only had two glasses today and I am parched.

Have a good Sunday night everyone 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I got a massive craving for spaghetti hoops on toast but all I had was Peppa Pig spaghetti so I’m having Peppa pig spaghetti on toast 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning! I fell asleep on the sofa well early last night! My boyfriend woke me at about 11 and he said it was like talking to a zombie trying to tell me to do my teeth and get in bed 😂 feel well refreshed this morning! Nipped into B&M before work and they had the mini egg chocolate bar in so I got one of them to tuck into on my lunch :sneaky::sneaky:

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Eta - I'm sorry to go all ✨Mrs Hinch✨ on everyone, but Fabulosa have a sale on their website, loads of stuff is like 58p. I was low on a few things like bathroom spray so I stocked up! Might be worth looking if anyone uses their stuff :)

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys I was trying to live a honest life on the sims 😂 but it got too hard!!! My sim was so demanding! Didn’t like the wallpaper, always wanted to eat food, my sink kept needing a repair, there was a fire in the kitchen 😭

so I did the motherlode cheat 😔

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
That house looks like a car boot sale of random lights I’m sorry 😅

i went to Starbucks THREE times today
1st visit - got a chai tea latte (8/10), not enough cinnamon
2nd visit - got a cheese and tomato panini (3/10), I was hungry so finished it but, no tomato :(
3rd visit - hot chocolate (2/10), I think it was made with water and not milk and it’s honestly one of the worst I’ve had

😔

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm walking to the coop for a bar of chocolate to keep me going and it's bloody hailing well hard. I've got a massive 5 head and a massive nose, so big targets for the hail. It's stinging them both like fuck.

• Haha