Chit chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you just "motherlode" for money? Or am I just a dirty cheat?

Reactions: 8
I once did that to feel accomplished but it got old really fast. It's like, I do this in real life, I don't want to fucking budget on a game! I always motherlode that thing so I can build and decorate a townhouse so big that my sims will pee themselves trying to reach a bathroom.

Reactions: 7
Once I did try and my Sim was pregnant with twins and skint and she just died she was starving I think It traumatised me so I always ctrl shift C and mother lode that shit

It doesn’t fit my perfect, dystopian sim world to have poor people so my sims are always millionaires

Reactions: 9

except Tattle friends - we don’t judge, we just get overly invested in the sims family

What's this motherlode business?

I'm going to have to play on it now, but it's on a pc in a cold room!

Reactions: 1
I had to get the City Living expansion pack, otherwise Edwin couldn't do the politician career fulfill his destiny. He is Ambitious, Outgoing and Materialistic, but he's got to work his way there himself.

The only cheat here is him.

In less fun news I was feeling fantastic this morning but my neighbour decided to put their wood burner on and I feel horrendous again.

I’m itching to get to bf’s to play (sims) but won’t have chance the weekend!

I’m addicted to easy peelers. I’ve just sat and ate 5 in one go and stained my finger nails orange

Last edited:
Guys I was trying to live a honest life on the sims but it got too hard!!! My sim was so demanding! Didn’t like the wallpaper, always wanted to eat food, my sink kept needing a repair, there was a fire in the kitchen

so I did the motherlode cheat

Reactions: 11
I wish motherlode was real. Imagine just being able to get 50 bags whenever you wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.