Chinmates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas 🎄 💛

I hope everyone has a really really lovely Christmas. You all deserve it so much 🥰🥰

my boyfriend is in his home country. Helping his family after his dad has died. But he still managed to find time to go on a dating app behind my back. I’m so bleeping done with this life it’s unbelievable.
I’m so sorry 😞. sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas All ❤

I've had to come back to bed as was up with the baby lots in the night so we're tired and cranky. Not a great start!

• Heart
Happy Christmas to all my Chinmates, I hope you all have an amazing day.....and remember, when the pigs in blankets come out, we all stand united in our new found repulsion of them

Much Love 😘😘♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Christmas to all my Chinmates, I hope you all have an amazing day.....and remember, when the pigs in blankets come out, we all stand united in our new found repulsion of them

Much Love 😘😘♥
forgive me chinmates for all my sins - I had 3 pigs in blankets. Fortunately bears mangled piece didn’t enter my mind though so maybe Christmas miracles are real after all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy Christmas Chinmates ❤

As if the pigs in blankets weren't bad enough, ET is on the tv right now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope everyone has a really really lovely Christmas. You all deserve it so much 🥰🥰

my boyfriend is in his home country. Helping his family after his dad has died. But he still managed to find time to go on a dating app behind my back. I’m so bleeping done with this life it’s unbelievable.
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. And I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. This is why I am friendless and partnerless, because they're either abusers or piss taking cheaters. Wish I could give you a hug! ♥

Awww Kas sorry to hear this..sending love from Ireland 🇮🇪 ❤ my auld buddy....and for anyone else struggling at the moment.
I believe the weather ye got in UK was a million times worse than what we got here but hoping ye are all safe x

I moved back in with my parents when I got ill 7 years ago. Basically been sick for 7 years and this is my first Christmas cancer free....a lot of pressure I'm feeling to be all happy and sparkly but I'm recovering from a huge surgery and I'm wrecked all the time but on the other side I'm so grateful 🙏 to be where I am right now....Christmas is hard time of year also when you've been without a partner or someone to share things with you become self isolating in your mind.

I'm thrilled to read all your stories about spending time with family and new partners ❤ 😊...I hope ye all have an amazing time.

ETA...I will definitely be checking in here Christmas Day 🎄 😊

As @Kas01980 knows I would be lost without Tattle and all ye lovely ppl...I do love ye all ❤❤
I seem to have missed two whole pages of this thread up till now, I'm also sorry you have gone through such a cruel illness and I'm so happy to hear that you are cancer free. I hope you have had a lovely day...you deserve it. I knew you had some health struggles but had no idea it was that. 😘

I would also be lost without these threads. So many of us have been through some terrible things, but it's brought us all together and I feel that little bit less alone knowing people I have come to really care about are here

Happy Christmas Lovely ❤ xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning (just 🤣) chinmates 🥰
Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and is enjoying these weird days between it and New Year xxx

• Heart
Its been great im just burnt out a little so locking the door and answering the phone to nobody have a couple of days to myself 🥰

• Heart
Anyone else manage to catch this heavy cold/flu type thing that's been doing the rounds lately? I've had it all Christmas and then gastritis decided to show up on Christmas eve, absolutely gutted to not be able to have a glass of fizz or tuck into lots of thr Christmas goodies.
I did have a good giggle at one point though when my 7 Yr old niece decided to proudly show off how she'd wrapped a Yorkshire pudding around her pig in blanket, leaving the little piggy poking out the top middle of the wrap. You can all imagine exactly what I was thinking of 🤣🤮

• Haha
Anyone else manage to catch this heavy cold/flu type thing that's been doing the rounds lately? I've had it all Christmas and then gastritis decided to show up on Christmas eve, absolutely gutted to not be able to have a glass of fizz or tuck into lots of thr Christmas goodies.
I did have a good giggle at one point though when my 7 Yr old niece decided to proudly show off how she'd wrapped a Yorkshire pudding around her pig in blanket, leaving the little piggy poking out the top middle of the wrap. You can all imagine exactly what I was thinking of 🤣🤮
Oh no :( poor you I'm still fighting off bronchitis

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I managed to swerve it again this year as well as last year, everyone in my office went down with it, and one by one our Directors sent them straight home again in the hope others wouldnt catch it. I stuffed a ton of First Defence up my nose each day and sanitized my hands every time I got back to my desk. It ALWAYS happens a week before Xmas and the week before my birthday (4th Feb). People coming in and coughing and sneezing their tit everywhere without covering their nose/mouth, dirty bastards 😡.The problem being is that if I got sick before Xmas I'd spend 11 days in complete isolation (I don't work over Xmas) as I can't stay with my parents for Xmas if I get ill.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Xmas❤. My mum has just put mini toad-in-the-holes in the oven...I'll report back and let you all know how that one goes 😂

• Heart
I'm so sorry this has happened to you. And I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. This is why I am friendless and partnerless, because they're either abusers or piss taking cheaters. Wish I could give you a hug! ♥

I seem to have missed two whole pages of this thread up till now, I'm also sorry you have gone through such a cruel illness and I'm so happy to hear that you are cancer free. I hope you have had a lovely day...you deserve it. I knew you had some health struggles but had no idea it was that. 😘

I would also be lost without these threads. So many of us have been through some terrible things, but it's brought us all together and I feel that little bit less alone knowing people I have come to really care about are here

Happy Christmas Lovely ❤ xxx
Thank you so much ❤ I don’t come on tattle as much as I used to but it’s honestly one of the most supportive and friendly communities I’ve found on the internet, despite its bad reputation 😂. Who knew a shared hatred of a sex offender would create such a nice environment! I wish there was still a private message function. It would be nice for us all to be able to talk outside of tattle but I don’t know how we could do that.

• Heart
Happy New Year Chinmates ♥

I really don't like New Year and feeling a bit low tonight. Try as I will to let midnight come and go without me noticing. Each New Year feels to me that it's a reset to try and become a better person and do everything "right" in the coming New Year. That I'll let people into my life and let these huge barriers down. But I know I won't. I'll still be sat here alone because it's better than being taken for a mug again or being hurt or having my mind destroyed again. How I don't know how to change how I feel or snap out of the regimented regime I set my life to where I don't actually achive anything more than I did this year.

My proudest achievement this year was going to the beach for a day by myself. Which is pathetic. But it was so outside my comfort zone, driving somewhere I didn't know, sitting by myself when everyone else was with a friend or family. But I did it and it was big...to ME. I think about the person I was when I did all the things I did in Mexico and I still feel so far away from being that person again. I desperately want to go away in 2023...back to the Caribbean...I love everything about it. Fear still holds me back though and I ask myself the same question...what is really stopping me? The break to my ridiculous routines? The unknown? That I can't just turn around and run back home? I haven't got a clue which it is.

Aside from the beach trip, becoming myself on here has also been a big thing. You guys see the real me on here. I may sound full of hate some days, but that's only due to the subject matter. Really, I'm just a woman that wants to be wanted and for people to be happy I'm here.

Anyway, I didn't want to go on a big rambling essay, just feeling more alone tonight than I usually do and this came from my heart.

Have a lovely New Year, each and every one of you ♥♥♥

• Heart

I really don't like New Year and feeling a bit low tonight. Try as I will to let midnight come and go without me noticing. Each New Year feels to me that it's a reset to try and become a better person and do everything "right" in the coming New Year. That I'll let people into my life and let these huge barriers down. But I know I won't. I'll still be sat here alone because it's better than being taken for a mug again or being hurt or having my mind destroyed again. How I don't know how to change how I feel or snap out of the regimented regime I set my life to where I don't actually achive anything more than I did this year.

My proudest achievement this year was going to the beach for a day by myself. Which is pathetic. But it was so outside my comfort zone, driving somewhere I didn't know, sitting by myself when everyone else was with a friend or family. But I did it and it was big...to ME. I think about the person I was when I did all the things I did in Mexico and I still feel so far away from being that person again. I desperately want to go away in 2023...back to the Caribbean...I love everything about it. Fear still holds me back though and I ask myself the same question...what is really stopping me? The break to my ridiculous routines? The unknown? That I can't just turn around and run back home? I haven't got a clue which it is.

Anyway, I didn't want to go on a big rambling essay, just feeling more alone tonight than I usually do and this came from my heart.

Aside from the beach trip, becoming myself on here has also been a big thing. You guys see the real me on here. I may sound full of hate some days, but that's only due to the subject matter. Really, I'm just a woman that wants to be wanted and for people to be happy I'm here.

Hey sweet pea. You're not alone, you have us. Happy New year! Can't wait to hear more about your beach trips and to hear about your trip to the carribean when you're ready xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Absolutely not alone, you have us now, our little chinmate family, and I'm glad we have you too!
I am glad you feel you can talk to us all.
I never understand the fascination in making changes just because its a new year.
Sometimes just getting yourself out of bed to face the day when you really don't want to is a huge achievement.
Take the little wins and celebrate them, celebrate yourself because you certainly deserve to.
I hope 2023 brings you more beach day type moments x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey sweet pea. You're not alone, you have us. Happy New year! Can't wait to hear more about your beach trips and to hear about your trip to the carribean when you're ready xxx
Thanks so much Sweetheart xxx

Absolutely not alone, you have us now, our little chinmate family, and I'm glad we have you too!
I am glad you feel you can talk to us all.
I never understand the fascination in making changes just because its a new year.
Sometimes just getting yourself out of bed to face the day when you really don't want to is a huge achievement.
Take the little wins and celebrate them, celebrate yourself because you certainly deserve to.
I hope 2023 brings you more beach day type moments x
Thank you as well for your lovely message. One of the reasons I think so much of you all is because I know there are no ulterior motives. The few friends I did have were all users, usually wanting money or lifts to places and then never paying me back, I was a people pleaser of epic proportion. Funny how they all disappeared once I started saying no. Now I don't do ANYTHING for anyone unless it's family. The only other people in my life are colleagues and even they take the p*ss at times.

In here, you guys interact with me because you WANT to. Not because you need money, or favours. I never thought I'd feel the way I do for people I've never met before. When I'm feeling a little low it's such a big comfort knowing I can come here and talk, and have a bloody good laugh xx

Thank you all for being here, it gives me hope that there are still lovely people out there ♥ ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6