Chinmates

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love you lot. What are you guys doing for Christmas? I love Xmas but it can be such a lonely time of year. And what you all doing for food? X
So glad to see you in here as well!! 😘

So Xmas will be spent at my parents, I can't stand 11 days (I don't have to work over Xmas) of being completely alone, 4 or 5 is usually my max! I usually come back to my flat on the 30th of Dec. Roast Chicken for Xmas day lunch (we've never had Turkey), and then I'm responsible for getting loads of M&S party food snacky bits that we have on Boxing Day.All the other days my Mum cooks my fave things that I've always loved ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So glad to see you in here as well!! 😘

So Xmas will be spent at my parents, I can't stand 11 days (I don't have to work over Xmas) of being completely alone, 4 or 5 is usually my max! I usually come back to my flat on the 30th of Dec. Roast Chicken for Xmas day lunch (we've never had Turkey), and then I'm responsible for getting loads of M&S party food snacky bits that we have on Boxing Day.All the other days my Mum cooks my fave things that I've always loved ♥
M&S food is the best at Xmas!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Christmas. Any excuse to day drink is good in my books 😅
Me and my boyfriend usually have loads of cheese and pate etc on Christmas Eve and then traditional turkey dinner on Christmas Day 🦃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Christmas. Any excuse to day drink is good in my books 😅
Me and my boyfriend usually have loads of cheese and pate etc on Christmas Eve and then traditional turkey dinner on Christmas Day 🦃
What's your fave cheese? Port Salut is a fave of mine, and I'd sell my soul for Presidential Brie. Have to cut the rind off though, last time I ate it I had an asthma attack 🤧 hasn't stopped me HEHE

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My boyfriend’s father died on the same day I broke my leg so he’s had to fly back to his home country and probably won’t be back for Christmas. I’ll be confined to my flat for a good few weeks once I’m home so my family are all coming over and cooking Christmas dinner there which should be lovely as I was terrified I’d be alone on Christmas Day 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Love you lot. What are you guys doing for Christmas? I love Xmas but it can be such a lonely time of year. And what you all doing for food? X
After fearing i would be alone I'm going to a friends and im tasked with bringing the cheeseboard 😂 then think its turkey with the trimmings

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody love an excuse to day drink! Handily my brother is always up for it, my husband less so 😆 so he heads to bed early so he doesn't see the carnage 🤭

We're hosting this year as our baby's first Christmas - frankly exhausted at the thought of having my Mum stay for 4 nights but hey ho!

We'll be doing turkey & beef because why not.

I shall be adding brandy cream to my morning coffee from about the 22nd.

And absolutely won't be having toad in the hole, pigs in blankets, vol u vents, corn dogs or any sort of creamy white sauce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately this is my first Christmas since my husband and I broke up. We are selling our house and I am back living with my mum so I’m going to Mexico for 10 days with my bestie for a well deserved break. Needed to escape as Christmas will be hard, my first without him in 8 years.
(Omg when Jizz asked for Mexico recommendations i shuddered)
I’ll be keeping in check with my fellow Tattlers from the beach sipping a cocktail. Nornally though it’s roast (nutroast for me) all the trimmings and a full day of drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m at my sisters and brother in laws this year! After doing the rounds to the in laws 😬! My mum and dad have decided to swan off on holiday for Xmas for the first time ever. I don’t blame them I’d probably of done the same if I didn’t have work in between Christmas and new year..it will be a good old traditional Xmas dinner for us and I’ll do a little buffet Xmas eve with some baked Camembert because it’s my favourite thing ever. Not too excited for christmas this year with all the cost of living and stuff I will be glad when it’s over I’ve cut back massively compared to previous years x

Unfortunately this is my first Christmas since my husband and I broke up. We are selling our house and I am back living with my mum so I’m going to Mexico for 10 days with my bestie for a well deserved break. Needed to escape as Christmas will be hard, my first without him in 8 years.
(Omg when Jizz asked for Mexico recommendations i shuddered)
I’ll be keeping in check with my fellow Tattlers from the beach sipping a cocktail. Nornally though it’s roast (nutroast for me) all the trimmings and a full day of drinking.
Ah bless you ❤❤ Where in Mexico are you off to? I love it so much there it’s amazing x

• Heart
My boyfriend’s father died on the same day I broke my leg so he’s had to fly back to his home country and probably won’t be back for Christmas. I’ll be confined to my flat for a good few weeks once I’m home so my family are all coming over and cooking Christmas dinner there which should be lovely as I was terrified I’d be alone on Christmas Day 😞
Oh no I’m so sorry for you. Hope you’re bf is holding up ok and wishing you a speedy recovery. Xx

I’m at my sisters and brother in laws this year! After doing the rounds to the in laws 😬! My mum and dad have decided to swan off on holiday for Xmas for the first time ever. I don’t blame them I’d probably of done the same if I didn’t have work in between Christmas and new year..it will be a good old traditional Xmas dinner for us and I’ll do a little buffet Xmas eve with some baked Camembert because it’s my favourite thing ever. Not too excited for christmas this year with all the cost of living and stuff I will be glad when it’s over I’ve cut back massively compared to previous years x

Ah bless you ❤❤ Where in Mexico are you off to? I love it so much there it’s amazing x
Playa Del Carmen! I’ve never been!!! I’m excited xx

• Heart
What's your fave cheese? Port Salut is a fave of mine, and I'd sell my soul for Presidential Brie. Have to cut the rind off though, last time I ate it I had an asthma attack 🤧 hasn't stopped me HEHE
Ooh I'd say it's got to be baked Camembert 🤤 I'm quite partial to Stilton in my old age as well. Funny how your tastes change as you get older isn't it?

How strange? Is it something to do with the mould in the rind?

And absolutely won't be having toad in the hole, pigs in blankets, vol u vents, corn dogs or any sort of creamy white sauce.
Awww no I'm not having my Bread sauce ruined as well

Reactions: 3
Oh no I’m so sorry for you. Hope you’re bf is holding up ok and wishing you a speedy recovery. Xx

Playa Del Carmen! I’ve never been!!! I’m excited xx
Ohhh you will have the best time, and the Mexican people are so lovely! Make sure you drink lots of tequila xx

Reactions: 3
Ohhh you will have the best time, and the Mexican people are so lovely! Make sure you drink lots of tequila xx
I’ve heard it’s really smooth and doesn’t burn your insides like the stuff we get over here.

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard it’s really smooth and doesn’t burn your insides like the stuff we get over here.
Oh it’s definitely the good stuff over there! One night after drinking way to many I fell asleep over the toilet 😂 Beautiful country as well, it’s my happy place. I hope you have an amazing time & it makes Christmas abit easier for you xx

Oh it’s definitely the good stuff over there! One night after drinking way to many I fell asleep over the toilet 😂 Beautiful country as well, it’s my happy place. I hope you have an amazing time & it makes Christmas abit easier for you xx
Thank you darling means a lot xx

• Heart
6AF874A3-667D-4B2E-B980-479A132E5251.jpeg

Hey guys. Good to be here. I’ve found a venue in Southend to accommodate us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mexico sounds amazing as it -2 at the moment where I am! Cx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have absolutely eff all Christmas spirit this year, I hope it turns up soon.
Christmas day for me will be spent at my boyfriends Mums house. She's disabled with complex medical needs so is pretty much housebound and needs my bf and his sister to look after her. She's great though, one of the warmest and funniest ladies. Just makes me sad that I'll probably never get to spend Christmas day with my family again because of it, especially when I live at the other end of the country.
Cannot wait for an absolute abundance of food, gin and games though 🥰

• Heart
I don't really post much about him these days but hoping I will be accepted into the chinmates group 🙏🙏