Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I hope it eases for you! You must of banged it soo hard if your partner heard, bet he’s panicked wondering what was going on 😂😳
Hopefully you can manage to get some sleep
Head pain is the worst I remember slipping in work once and wacking my head off the skirting board, I thought I’d knocked my brain out 😂😂Paracetamol did take the edge off for me, so fingers crossed it’s helps
He ran up thinking our son had fallen out of bed and just saw me laying across the toy box 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s honestly the worst such a throbbing pain! I’ve left him downstairs with his mates watching tv and I’m just going to chill in bed and it should be ok by morning hopefully 🤞🏻 just glad my son didn’t wake up in the process as I’ve already attempted bedtime 3 times tonight I don’t fancy doing it again haha

Thank you lovely! Will just stick to the paracetamol and hopefully wake up and it’s gone. My own stupid fault I was trying to sneak out my son’s room in the dark and didn’t realise how close I was to the toy box, tripped and smacked my head on the wall. The bang must’ve been loud as my partner came running up like what’s that bang and he had the rugby on load downstairs with a few of his mates 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
are we allowed to laugh?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s still not covered the hole either and it’s right at the top of the stairs after she tripped the last step🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My daughter is currently obsessed with baby shark so now it’s all I sing all day every day😂

• Haha
ive never saw that either it almost comes across like damage control
---
Briannas mum gives them so much sympathy. She’s a better person than me cause i could never. She said in her interview they’ve all lost their children but at least they can still visit their kids
I'd rather not have a kid that's as evil as Scarlett. Honestly, don't think I could even look the evil so n so. It's beyond evil

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow the ashlifestories thread?? That could possibly give me a quick rundown of who everyone is? Chelsea Oscar etc?
Ive heard tit is going down 😂 and I’m keen to read the thread but I’m finding it confusing I don’t know who people are, was hoping they had a wiki, all I know is that she was some idiot who got loads of free clothes from iTS to promote 😂😂

Reactions: 3
My Instagram still isn’t working 😭😭 Just being shown accounts I love randomly followed over the years but never interact with. All the regular ones I follow I have to physically search for. Updated the app, restarted my phone, reported it on Instagram….any other tips?

Does anyone follow the ashlifestories thread?? That could possibly give me a quick rundown of who everyone is? Chelsea Oscar etc?
Ive heard tit is going down 😂 and I’m keen to read the thread but I’m finding it confusing I don’t know who people are, was hoping they had a wiki, all I know is that she was some idiot who got loads of free clothes from iTS to promote 😂😂
That threads kicked off this weekend!! So chels is ash’s ex girlfriend long term, ash has 2 kids Oscar’s 12 I think and Ava 14. Ash posted she left chels as she was addicted to opioids and things were toxic. Turns out ash actually had an affair she admitted on live yesterday and chels found out today when she read here to see what’s been found out. Ash had the affair with ‘gee’ turns out she’s actually called Gayle and an amazing tattler found out she’s a convicted sex offender and was in jail. She pretended to be a man and blindfolded and graped this girl with a strap on!! The article is on the new thread and it’s the most disturbing thing I’ve read. She’s a very vile person the things she’s done to the poor victims. She’s been making fake accounts since she was 13 conning people!! She sent chels hate when they broke up and Chels has now informed the police because she didn’t realise she was on a sexual harm protection order and shouldn’t even be allowed social media

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That threads kicked off this weekend!! So chels is ash’s ex girlfriend long term, ash has 2 kids Oscar’s 12 I think and Ava 14. Ash posted she left chels as she was addicted to opioids and things were toxic. Turns out ash actually had an affair she admitted on live yesterday and chels found out today when she read here to see what’s been found out. Ash had the affair with ‘gee’ turns out she’s actually called Gayle and an amazing tattler found out she’s a convicted sex offender and was in jail. She pretended to be a man and blindfolded and graped this girl with a strap on!! The article is on the new thread and it’s the most disturbing thing I’ve read. She’s a very vile person the things she’s done to the poor victims. She’s been making fake accounts since she was 13 conning people!! She sent chels hate when they broke up and Chels has now informed the police because she didn’t realise she was on a sexual harm protection order and shouldn’t even be allowed social media
Wow!!! Thanks so much for the quick rundown ❤ it will make it easier for me to read the thread now 😂😂

My Instagram still isn’t working 😭😭 Just being shown accounts I love randomly followed over the years but never interact with. All the regular ones I follow I have to physically search for. Updated the app, restarted my phone, reported it on Instagram….any other tips?
Have you tried clearing cache in Instagram app?? Or resetting network settings on phone, you must have a glitch because mine is fine.

Reactions: 3
Wow!!! Thanks so much for the quick rundown ❤ it will make it easier for me to read the thread now 😂😂

Have you tried clearing cache in Instagram app?? Or resetting network settings on phone, you must have a glitch because mine is fine.
Haven’t tried either of these? How to I clear the cache in Instagram? Sorry if that sounds stupid?

Haven’t tried either of these? How to I clear the cache in Instagram? Sorry if that sounds stupid?
I think it depends on what phone you have got because android and apple have different ways, search it on google and it should give you the steps to do.

Did you do a proper reset on the phone and not just turn it off and on?? Because this normally sorts things out.

Delete and reinstall the app. That usually does the job for me if updating doesn’t work x

I think it depends on what phone you have got because android and apple have different ways, search it on google and it should give you the steps to do.

Did you do a proper reset on the phone and not just turn it off and on?? Because this normally sorts things out.
Delete and reinstall the app. That usually does the job for me if updating doesn’t work x
Thanks girls! Tried it all…and still no luck. It’s so infuriating 😩😩 I’m hoping it might just fix itself in another day or 2.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.