Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😱 as if she said that!! I thought it was just the racial comments but that’s absolutely vile to say too!! I really don’t think he’s joking
I think he is passing it off as a joke but is really dig. I read someone say Jordan won’t be happy when he sees the homophobic tweets but i haven’t saw those ones. Do you think yinrun was genuine with trish’s friendship? So many people saying she’s a game player but arent they all?

Reactions: 1
anamputeeabroad on instagram
Oh tit! You’d think you’d do a deep cleanse of any social media before going on a show like that or even the producers to do a search properly and either reject them or advise on removing the posts etc. I did a big cleanse of mine a couple years ago (not for the same reasons) because you don’t want things posted in the early days of social media to bite you on the arse as a 30 year old ie if an employer does a search of your name and god knows what from 15 years ago hold you back from getting your dream job etc.

Reactions: 3
Oh tit! You’d think you’d do a deep cleanse of any social media before going on a show like that or even the producers to do a search properly and either reject them or advise on removing the posts etc. I did a big cleanse of mine a couple years ago (not for the same reasons) because you don’t want things posted in the early days of social media to bite you on the arse as a 30 year old ie if an employer does a search of your name and god knows what from 15 years ago hold you back from getting your dream job etc.
i read that someone who got to interview stages said, ITV got an external company to go through peoples socials and make them explain some of the questionable ones so if it is true i wonder how hers were missed as there really was so many.
---
He said it on his live, just taking the piss
honestly feel like he was actually secretly fuming🤣

I think he is passing it off as a joke but is really dig. I read someone say Jordan won’t be happy when he sees the homophobic tweets but i haven’t saw those ones. Do you think yinrun was genuine with trish’s friendship? So many people saying she’s a game player but arent they all?
I’ve not seen any homophobia ones either. I think Dylan’s pretending it’s funny but is actually hurt by it. I guess he’s protecting himself until itv do a statement as he’s still under contract he’s probably protecting himself but I think deep down he’d want to call her out. I don’t know I’m on the fence with yinrun I thought she was ok at first but now I think she’s fake and annoying. I think she’s playing on all of them and she’s actually more clued up than she lets on

i read that someone who got to interview stages said, ITV got an external company to go through peoples socials and make them explain some of the questionable ones so if it is true i wonder how hers were missed as there really was so many.
---

honestly feel like he was actually secretly fuming🤣
It was someone on BGT, its quite thorough apparently

Reactions: 2
surely she knew her self they were there though, as if she just left them🙈
I'm wondering if she never gave them the password to twitter cause there were so many disgraceful tweets. She'd never have gotten on BB if they'd seen all that. Then when she came out she thought they'd not resurface, god knows what she was thinking

I’ve not seen any homophobia ones either. I think Dylan’s pretending it’s funny but is actually hurt by it. I guess he’s protecting himself until itv do a statement as he’s still under contract he’s probably protecting himself but I think deep down he’d want to call her out. I don’t know I’m on the fence with yinrun I thought she was ok at first but now I think she’s fake and annoying. I think she’s playing on all of them and she’s actually more clued up than she lets on
everyone seems to have had a personality transplant since trish and chanelle left?!

Been so much drama this season 😂 I thought I’d find it tit abs first few episodes were but then I fully got into it
Arrr I’m actually annoyed I gave up with it now. I stopped watching after that stupid game were some had to the boss and the others were sorting like beads or something out. I’m too far behind now to catch up

Arrr I’m actually annoyed I gave up with it now. I stopped watching after that stupid game were some had to the boss and the others were sorting like beads or something out. I’m too far behind now to catch up
That task was so boring and caused so much arguing over the top and bottom people I nearly gave up then too 🤦🏻‍♀️

apparently it is tom jenkin and jordan in the secrete house

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm loving Big Brother, I'm so glad Trish is gone! Daren't have said I didn't like her on the thread because people got jumped on for saying so but I thought she was horrible! Them tweets are vile and I really feel for Yinrun when she hears about them. Whether Yinrun is playing a game in the house or not, someone she thought was a friend has said absolutely vile things about her race.

I think Jordan will win it tbh. I do think he's played the game well. Is he actually a qualified lawyer? I've searched him on the SRA and the the Bar Standards as I saw someone say he's a barrister and I can't find him. Unless he doesn't have a current practicing certificate but even then I'd expect to be able to find him

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.