Chinions off topic chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was wondering why this thread was so quiet 😂 didn’t realise we’d moved onto a new thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was wondering where everyone had gone 😂 haven’t seen @stardust1 around in a while. Hope alls okay ❤
👋🏼 I’m still here, still feeling really down about everything tbh. Just been reading along and getting lost in the tit show of the big brother threads 🙈 thank you for asking❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
👋🏼 I’m still here, still feeling really down about everything tbh. Just been reading along and getting lost in the tit show of the big brother threads 🙈 thank you for asking❤
Hope you’re okay lovely. We’re all here if you need anything. Don’t forget that 🥰 Been thinking of you as I know you were going through it 💔

Omg I’m loving big brother this year, who’s your favourite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope you’re okay lovely. We’re all here if you need anything. Don’t forget that 🥰 Been thinking of you as I know you were going through it 💔

Omg I’m loving big brother this year, who’s your favourite 😂
I actually really liked hallie! Did like trish to an extent but have you seen her tweets that have came out? I think out of who’s left i hope Henry wins. However none of them jump out as winners for me personally

I actually really liked hallie! Did like trish to an extent but have you seen her tweets that have came out? I think out of who’s left i hope Henry wins. However none of them jump out as winners for me personally
I loved hallie! I thought Trish was alright and was shocked she went over the others. Omg no what were the tweets? Yeah I don’t think any of them left are winners so I don’t care who wins now out of them all but I’d say Henry too. I hate yinrun she’s so annoying and I think she’s fake and playing a game with the fake crying and cutesy act

I loved hallie! I thought Trish was alright and was shocked she went over the others. Omg no what were the tweets? Yeah I don’t think any of them left are winners so I don’t care who wins now out of them all but I’d say Henry too. I hate yinrun she’s so annoying and I think she’s fake and playing a game with the fake crying and cutesy act
Go on tiktok or the BB thread, so many pure racist tweets. I am so shocked by her. Yinrun has always got on my tits tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i know me too, so many people saying it was ages ago so she has changed but some were only 2019
And if she was that way in 2019 with all that’s gone on in the world and wars, covid etc I can’t see her suddenly changing her stance

And if she was that way in 2019 with all that’s gone on in the world and wars, covid etc I can’t see her suddenly changing her stance
seems to be a hell of a lot of Asian tweets. She has deactivated her twitter account now. Wonder if ITV will make her do a statement?

seems to be a hell of a lot of Asian tweets. She has deactivated her twitter account now. Wonder if ITV will make her do a statement?
Surely they’ll have to as that can’t be seen to accept that kind of behaviour

people were saying she will go far after BB, what a quick downfall that was😳what do you make of olivia?
At first I thought she was an annoying brat, then she came out her shell and I thought lately actually she’s not too bad and we’ve seen a different side of her

At first I thought she was an annoying brat, then she came out her shell and I thought lately actually she’s not too bad and we’ve seen a different side of her
i’m still 50/50 by her, i think she has definitely shown a mean girl vibe numerous times

i’m still 50/50 by her, i think she has definitely shown a mean girl vibe numerous times
Yeah I think she’s very marmite. One minute it’s like oh she’s okay but then you remember how she bullied yinrun for saying sorry, gets annoyed with everyone, tit stirs and moans. I think she’s a nice girl but has some bad traits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.