Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on loves ❤

previous thread

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone up to today? I need inspiration for something free to do with the kids on a very rainy day 😫

What’s everyone up to today? I need inspiration for something free to do with the kids on a very rainy day 😫
I’m off today trying to pluck up the courage to drag myself and my son into town. I need to collect his school shoes I ordered they’ve took 3 weeks to be in stock I thought he’d have to go back to school with none 😂 just know he’ll moan so need to try bribe him with something

Carrying on from the previous thread I’ve caught my 1 year old eating metanium twice now and never rang 111 just made him drink water and washed his hands 🫣 should I have called 111 am I a bad mam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Carrying on from the previous thread I’ve caught my 1 year old eating metanium twice now and never rang 111 just made him drink water and washed his hands 🫣 should I have called 111 am I a bad mam 😂
Terrible mother how dare you 😂😉

• Haha
We were going to a baby class but I think my child knows and decides todays her lie in day 😂 so now I’m trying to think what we can do

• Haha
They always know 😂
She does it all the time 😂 yesterday had me up at 6 when we had nothing planned but today ohhh no let’s lie in mum 😂 she’s moved into the big baby classes now and they all start at 10 instead of 11 and I know she’s not going to get up when I’ve already block booked them
Little rascals 😂😂😂

• Haha
She does it all the time 😂 yesterday had me up at 6 when we had nothing planned but today ohhh no let’s lie in mum 😂 she’s moved into the big baby classes now and they all start at 10 instead of 11 and I know she’s not going to get up when I’ve already block booked them
Little rascals 😂😂😂
Typical 😂

Has anyone used a childminder instead of a nursery? I’m trying to decide what to do when I go back to work and I like the thought of a childminder better and their fees seems a lot more reasonable but wondering if anyones got any opinions

Has anyone used a childminder instead of a nursery? I’m trying to decide what to do when I go back to work and I like the thought of a childminder better and their fees seems a lot more reasonable but wondering if anyones got any opinions
I used childcare.co.uk, after working in nurseries from 16-18 I was so worried sending my son to one after some things I witnessed. On childcare website you can request people to be DBS checked, safeguard training, first aid trained, have qualifications etc. I met the lady beforehand and she had my son plus 3 girls and she was honestly amazing. I felt so sad when he started pre school as she was just the kindest lady and you could tell her whole life was children and she’d always send home things they’ve done or made. Made me feel so much safer knowing he was well looked after

I used childcare.co.uk, after working in nurseries from 16-18 I was so worried sending my son to one after some things I witnessed. On childcare website you can request people to be DBS checked, safeguard training, first aid trained, have qualifications etc. I met the lady beforehand and she had my son plus 3 girls and she was honestly amazing. I felt so sad when he started pre school as she was just the kindest lady and you could tell her whole life was children and she’d always send home things they’ve done or made. Made me feel so much safer knowing he was well looked after
Fab, thank you! I will check this site now and see what I can find
My mums said the same about nursery, my two sisters work in one and they’ve said to go with a childminder instead so that says something. I don’t like the thought of her being with loads of other kids and maybe her needs not being met because staff are so busy

Fab, thank you! I will check this site now and see what I can find
My mums said the same about nursery, my two sisters work in one and they’ve said to go with a childminder instead so that says something. I don’t like the thought of her being with loads of other kids and maybe her needs not being met because staff are so busy
Yeah or often I’d see things or a baby cry and go to pick them up and they’d say oh leave them they’re fine and I couldn’t do that. I definitely feel they get better attention and more one on one with a childminder

• Sad
Yeah or often I’d see things or a baby cry and go to pick them up and they’d say oh leave them they’re fine and I couldn’t do that. I definitely feel they get better attention and more one on one with a childminder
That’s horrible, I’d be so upset if I knew my little one had been ignored. It’s horrible enough leaving them to go back to work
Hopefully I find someone nice like you did

That’s horrible, I’d be so upset if I knew my little one had been ignored. It’s horrible enough leaving them to go back to work
Hopefully I find someone nice like you did
I really hope you do, just visit a few people first until you find one you feel is best for you and your little girl

I have completely gone off that helen now just saw she was selling the gifted travel system🙄another company not to be used..

I have completely gone off that helen now just saw she was selling the gifted travel system🙄another company not to be used..
I saw that! Vile trying to get £500 in a cost of living crisis off someone when you got it GIFTED

Reactions: 2
Yes one of the local child minders here never has more than 3 kids a day and she literally has them playing outside, the beach, playgroups the libary etc every single day. I much prefer child minders
---
I saw that! Vile trying to get £500 in a cost of living crisis off someone when you got it GIFTED
when megan off teen m did that hers was the same one. Why accept it?!

Yes one of the local child minders here never has more than 3 kids a day and she literally has them playing outside, the beach, playgroups the libary etc every single day. I much prefer child minders
---

when megan off teen m did that hers was the same one. Why accept it?!
Exactly. Why not say sure I’ll give you the advertisement and recommend you to my followers but I don’t need it so can I donate it to someone in need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.