Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys my little girl is one tomorrow😭 I can’t stop crying😂🙈 why does time seem to speed up once you have kids? It’s crazy😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You guys my little girl is one tomorrow😭 I can’t stop crying😂🙈 why does time seem to speed up once you have kids? It’s crazy😞
Aww happy 1st birthday to your little one 🎉 hope yous have a lovely day celebrating xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I remember my sons first birthday I was a wreck all day and my partner was like it’s not a big deal why you crying for 😂 like hello our baby is 1 it’s a lot! I feel like I blinked and suddenly have this full on child who’s got their own personality and has a mind of his own. It’s crazy how time flies when you have children. I hope you all have the best time celebrating her 1st birthday ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww hope your little girl has an amazing day 🎈 before you know it she will be stroppy teenager 😂😂

• Haha
Charlotte crosby clearly got the last laugh now she’s engaged and gaz is single🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah I’m fuming with the older generation wtf is their problem 😡 I’m looking after my niece today and we’ve just been on a 45 minute walk after lunch so I can get her to sleep as she was refusing a nap but was so overtired 😂 she’s 2 in January so w 45 minute walk is obviously a lot for her so I had her in her buggy. This old lady walks past me tutting and shaking her head and I couldn’t help but say “what’s your issue” and she goes “she shouldn’t be in that. Get her out and let her walk. She needs exercise not to be strapped in there at her age (she doesn’t even know her age🤦🏻‍♀️)” then went on to say “oh young mums these days they have no clue” I went well actually she’s my niece but I do have an 8 year old at school currently so yes I was a young mum and she just walked off saying shame on me wtf, yeah such a shame my life was made the day I became a mum 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nah I’m fuming with the older generation wtf is their problem 😡 I’m looking after my niece today and we’ve just been on a 45 minute walk after lunch so I can get her to sleep as she was refusing a nap but was so overtired 😂 she’s 2 in January so w 45 minute walk is obviously a lot for her so I had her in her buggy. This old lady walks past me tutting and shaking her head and I couldn’t help but say “what’s your issue” and she goes “she shouldn’t be in that. Get her out and let her walk. She needs exercise not to be strapped in there at her age (she doesn’t even know her age🤦🏻‍♀️)” then went on to say “oh young mums these days they have no clue” I went well actually she’s my niece but I do have an 8 year old at school currently so yes I was a young mum and she just walked off saying shame on me wtf, yeah such a shame my life was made the day I became a mum 😂😂😂
I honestly don’t know why they think they even have a right to chip in with their opinion. The older people are the worst for it too. I’m glad you said something to her because they expect being older they can say what they want and get away with it. Cheeky witch!
I was on the bus the other day and as I got on a woman was sat were the prams go, she must of only been about 60, not like old, old. I looked at her and said don’t worry I’ll put the pram sideways so you don’t have to move and she replied “I wasn’t moving anyway love” 😂😂😭 like what the space is for wheelchairs and prams so she should of been moving. She’s lucky I was having a anxious day and didn’t say nothing back

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know why they think they even have a right to chip in with their opinion. The older people are the worst for it too. I’m glad you said something to her because they expect being older they can say what they want and get away with it. Cheeky witch!
I was on the bus the other day and as I got on a woman was sat were the prams go, she must of only been about 60, not like old, old. I looked at her and said don’t worry I’ll put the pram sideways so you don’t have to move and she replied “I wasn’t moving anyway love” 😂😂😭 like what the space is for wheelchairs and prams so she should of been moving. She’s lucky I was having a anxious day and didn’t say nothing back
Honestly they’re so rude and they give the younger generation a bad name when it’s actually them. Like I didn’t ask for her opinion 😂 usually I don’t say anything back but today I just was not in the mood and my niece isn’t even old. If she was 3/4 in a buggy then I’d get it but she’s 1 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate buses! I always make sure I move. The other day a 80 year old he looked got on be try poor mobility bless him not one fucker moved so I did and he was so thankful bless him. Just shocked me how no one else moved out the way. Even worse when you have a buggy and they just expect you to collapse it and hold your child 😂

Honestly they’re so rude and they give the younger generation a bad name when it’s actually them. Like I didn’t ask for her opinion 😂 usually I don’t say anything back but today I just was not in the mood and my niece isn’t even old. If she was 3/4 in a buggy then I’d get it but she’s 1 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate buses! I always make sure I move. The other day a 80 year old he looked got on be try poor mobility bless him not one fucker moved so I did and he was so thankful bless him. Just shocked me how no one else moved out the way. Even worse when you have a buggy and they just expect you to collapse it and hold your child 😂
They don’t think before they speak imagine saying that to someone who’s child has additional needs and needs a buggy longer then other kids! It’s damn right rude
I watched a TikTok the other day and an elderly lady had stopped a young mum in the doctors and accused her of neglect because she’d had time to do a bit of make up before leaving the house 😂 because that automatically means you neglect your child if you manage a bit of foundation. These people should be having a word with Jodie.
People who don’t move piss me off!

They don’t think before they speak imagine saying that to someone who’s child has additional needs and needs a buggy longer then other kids! It’s damn right rude
I watched a TikTok the other day and an elderly lady had stopped a young mum in the doctors and accused her of neglect because she’d had time to do a bit of make up before leaving the house 😂 because that automatically means you neglect your child if you manage a bit of foundation. These people should be having a word with Jodie.
People who don’t move piss me off!
wtf! It’s ridiculous people think it’s okay or their place to comment on things that are nothing to do with them and they don’t now the full story. Just because someone’s got make up on doesn’t mean they’re neglecting their child ffs 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to see an old lady walk past Jodie and see if they say anything haha

What hell is jake quickeden doing in the mma ring please🤣🤣
Just pissed myself at that 1 minute fight. Total fix. Paul didn’t care or train really as he only wanted the money for the charity. Jake was cocky as ever thinking he’s bleeping Tyson fury 😂

• Haha
Just pissed myself at that 1 minute fight. Total fix. Paul didn’t care or train really as he only wanted the money for the charity. Jake was cocky as ever thinking he’s bleeping Tyson fury 😂
tbh paul has won that anyway considering he got more airtime and got cheered the whole time. It cant feel good being booed like that

tbh paul has won that anyway considering he got more airtime and got cheered the whole time. It cant feel good being booed like that
Yeah definitely the presenter was saying how proud he was and gave him loads of air time talking about the youths. He couldn’t seem to get Jake off quick enough 😂 seemed no one turned up for Jake apart from his wife but Paul had so many people there rooting for him. Thought Jake was going to cry at one point from all the boos 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.