Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Absolutely sobbing, my sons just had his hearing aids fitted. We were walking to the car from the hospital and he goes “mum I can actually hear now. I couldn’t hear all these different sounds before” 😭🥹 broke me, he’s been such a brave boy and made no fuss having them done. He can’t wait to go back to school tomorrow and show them off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Guys I'm sorry to be a debbie downer but I need a vent ☹ I did a pregnancy test on Saturday and it had a really really faint test line on it so I decided before getting excited and telling my boyfriend I'd test again and wait for a darker line. I've tested yesterday and today and both are negative so I'm guessing it was just an evap line I was seeing. On one hand I feel so glad and relieved I didn't tell my boyfriend and get his hopes up but on the other hand I just feel heartbroken and I have nobody to talk to about it. I don't want to mention it to my bf now in case he's upset that I didn't tell him on Saturday (even though in my mind, I was protecting him and keeping it to myself to prevent him feeling sad if it turned out to be negative). We've been trying for so so long, it hurts so much that another month is passing by without it happening for us :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9

stardust1

VIP Member
hi guys, started getting spotting on Saturday thought all would be well as had that last time too. Been for a scan but she said my uterus is so tilted that she couldn’t see properly so has refered me for an internal scan. But i know deep down all isn’t ok as was measuring a week behind and she couldn’t see a heart beat either but also said it may be the uterus but i don’t think so. I feel so awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

lauren96111

VIP Member
Those who know our journey to baby berry have yous seen the hate comments she gets on insta. She followed me the other day for no reason and now she’s put up can the person sending me have comments message me, I’ve just followed you. So she must of thought it was me previously 😂😂
She does my head in but I’m not petty

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Happy Monday everyone, hope yours is going better than mine 🥲 been woken up at 4:30/5am for the 3rd morning in a row by my ill toddler. Took him into our bed thinking I'd be able to get another hours sleep, nope, he vomited all over the bed. Day on the sofa and binge watching Call The Midwife I think 😪

• Sad

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Sounds like she might have an infection if it’s not clearing up, you can use Canesten cream for nappy rash. They sell it in boots x

View attachment 2533358
I had to get some steroid cream thing from the GP for my son when he had severe nappy rash, and then this barrier cream they prescribed.

P.S Feel like I’ve got so many threads to catch up on lately, had my daughter via caesarean last week so been in a bubble as a family of 4

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
You guys my little girl is one tomorrow😭 I can’t stop crying😂🙈 why does time seem to speed up once you have kids? It’s crazy😞

• Heart

somepeople23

Does anyone else ever get confused with Jodie's new bffe Charlotte. She covered the kids faces in photos but will happily upload a video showing their faces. Then you've got the hubby normally covering them but that will randomly upload showing the faces. What's the point?

Reactions: 5

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Would you be pissed off? Nearly 34 weeks pregnant, boyfriend has gone out for a 'couple' of drinks and said he'd be home before 10. He had 3 cans at home before he went out and left at 7pm. I message just after 10 asking if he's on his way, no reply. Leave it half an hour and try calling him, third time calling and he finally picks up and is clearly drunk and will be home 'soon'. I'm having a high risk pregnancy, I'm home alone with my toddler, already got sent up the hospital on Friday and god forbid if anything happened tonight he'd be no use whatsoever. Yet he can't seem to understand why him drinking like this is an issue, especially this far into a pregnancy.

• Heart

lazydaizy

VIP Member
A video just came up on my fyp of scotty t in student accommodation obvs before or after a night out, how embarrassing for him he’s like 35 now maybe it’s time to ditch the coke and alcohol and grow up😬
IMG_9280.png

• Sick
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
how’s my baby just walked into juniors 😭 absolutely balling I cannot believe he’s starting year 3. I thought each year it’ll be easier but no 💔 now I’ve got to spend a very emotional day preparing for him turning 8 tomorrow. I can’t cope with him growing up, it’s so bittersweet

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
Someone I know is at ocean beach right now and they’ve put a photo on of Wayne lineker kissing their friend on the lips and she looks absolutely horrified
I’d be bleaching my mouth out if I was her 😳🤮🤮
What does he actually do except hang around there all day im actually puzzled

• Sick
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Aggggh girls, I’m going to see Blink-182 tomorrow and I am so EXCITED!! I feel like it’s Christmas Eve🤣 it’s my first night away from my daughter ever though so I’m so nervous about being away from her as I like knowing if she wakes I tend to her straight away, my boyfriend never seems to hear her when I’m there🤦🏻‍♀️😖
Ohhhhh no! I just saw this and feel so gutted for you 😢😢 I’m wondering if it’s to do with Kourtney and the baby?

Attachments

• Sad

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Stuff like this fascinated me, like people who’ve lived/married someone and never knew the true them. I find it so interesting. I’ll have to give it a watch
Different but my Dads best mate was married and had a kid, like married prob 25 years or more. My Dad and their friend circle knew he was gay, he never said it, but everyone else kinda knew as well. He eventually came out to his wife and kid (like kid as in early 20’s). Both were stunned, proper floored. I suppose my point is when your living with it you either really don’t see it, or you kinda turn a blind eye and pretend you don’t see it

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
I saw a video on tiktok that said eden must be shitting her self knowing her ads have been pulled, I wonder if it was just in reference to that one. Do you know why it was removed? Her thread is a bit quick for me i rely on tiktok updates
It is a brand making products for babies and Eden is completely inappropriate towards children. She said her niece looked like a 'Russian Wh*re' and her nephew looked like he belonged on a 'register' meaning a s*x register. Someone tagged the company in a compilation video and they replied and then uploaded an insta story basically saying they won't be working with her again. X

• Wow

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Someone I know is at ocean beach right now and they’ve put a photo on of Wayne lineker kissing their friend on the lips and she looks absolutely horrified

• Wow
  • Sick