Redheadresidence - Joel & Carrie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow this family?

I absolutely love them. My god. They’ve been faced with so many challenges and they’re just smashing it. Really nice family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do, and they’re lovely! They literally just got married too and it’s brilliant!
He makes me laugh a lot, and He’s so sweet with the kids and clearly adores Carrie.
These are the kind of people I want to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me: “THE CHAIR IS ON THE DRESS MOVE ITTTTT”
I know I was thinking the same!
Did you see him carry her out to stand in front of the fireworks too? So romantic! (And practical obviously😊)
Can we have more of the lovely people like this please!

I really do wish them all the luck and happiness in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are truly soulmates, the amount they laugh together just makes me so happy to watch them.

They are beyond inspirational. I know Carries obviously had her health struggles for the last 2 years but I also recently saw they had two very premature babies! 🥺 my god they just deserve the absolute world don’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They are truly soulmates, the amount they laugh together just makes me so happy to watch them.

They are beyond inspirational. I know Carries obviously had her health struggles for the last 2 years but I also recently saw they had two very premature babies! 🥺 my god they just deserve the absolute world don’t they.
I think that’s it, they’re true soulmates. Like you say they’ve been through so much together, it would break most people. But the fact that they have such deep love & respect for one another is key. Also they still make each other laugh, let’s face it, he gets away with calling her Gary…and on camera!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
When I saw this thread pop up my heart dropped as I thought it was going to be negative, thank goodness it isn’t as they truly are an amazing couple ❤

Reactions: 10
They're a lovely cover and if they don't get hate they do not deserve it... the way joel looks after carrie and the kids is what should be happening.

I’ve just discovered them on my Insta, what’s the back story with Carrie please? Lovely to see a positive thread ❤ they seem like good people.

I’ve just discovered them on my Insta, what’s the back story with Carrie please? Lovely to see a positive thread ❤ they seem like good people.
From what they’ve said, Carrie had a really scary health incident where she just all of a sudden couldn’t walk (it happened just after dropping Indie at nursery and she said she felt like she couldn’t get home). She managed to get home but then couldn’t move again so called an ambulance and they took her to hospital. Unbelievably, she was released later that night and sent home even though she still could not walk. She has been in a wheelchair since and they think that the health problems were caused by a rare condition she has which stops your body digesting vitamins.

I saw a video they did recently as people were asking them why don’t they sue the hospital for negligence. Carrie said she doesn’t want to have to relive all that trauma again, and that it wouldn’t really help.

I wish them the absolute best in the world. I hope they win the bloody lottery or something.

Reactions: 3
You know when you see people and they’re just nice, like when Joel showed everyone the house mishaps, or when they talk about things that are true in almost every relationship. They’re so funny and just…. Argh!!

From what they’ve said, Carrie had a really scary health incident where she just all of a sudden couldn’t walk (it happened just after dropping Indie at nursery and she said she felt like she couldn’t get home). She managed to get home but then couldn’t move again so called an ambulance and they took her to hospital. Unbelievably, she was released later that night and sent home even though she still could not walk. She has been in a wheelchair since and they think that the health problems were caused by a rare condition she has which stops your body digesting vitamins.

I saw a video they did recently as people were asking them why don’t they sue the hospital for negligence. Carrie said she doesn’t want to have to relive all that trauma again, and that it wouldn’t really help.

I wish them the absolute best in the world. I hope they win the bloody lottery or something.
Wow, poor girl ❤ Thank you for replying.

I believe Carrie has Waldmann Disease.
Although I'm not 100% sure

the fact they also don’t use carries condition sit to on live all day to beg for gifts - one of the very few tik tokers that actually deserve to be gifted

Reactions: 6
It isn't very often I get emotional at other peoples videos like their wedding but I was crying like a baby watching their video. As soon as Carrie stood up 🤣
And the speech with Carrie's eldest talking about changing her name to Redhead too

• Heart
I used to really like them but I've found myself skipping more and more of their videos now.
Joel seems to be trying way too hard to be funny and going way over the top.

Reactions: 7
I find him a bit much too, when they are just natural together it’s great but sometimes he’s just ott