Chinions off topic chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To my legal trolls -

I’ve been refurbing a house the past few months and haven’t decided whether to sell or rent it out yet (for context) I bumped into my neighbor the other day and general ‘how are you’ convo. She told me her partner (who has 4 kids from a previous relationship) is getting custody of 2/4 kids (I think the two youngest which are around 3 & 4) so they’re looking for a bigger house. I didn’t realize until mentioning it to my partner later that day, I think she was hoping I offered the house to them to rent… We’ve literally never discussed our kids before, and I’ve truthfully rarely seen his kids, he seems to have them 2 days per month at least from what I’ve noticed; so for her to mention something I’d consider quite personal was odd.

Anyway, how often does a father manage to get custody of some of his kids but not others? Is that even possible? I find it hard to believe a judge would be willing to split up children… no?
I’d never actually rent the house to them anyway, they’re pleasant people to speak to but their house & outside space is completely unkempt and messy + the inside of their house is filthy lol. I’m not even sure what to do if she asks if they can rent it although we are leaning more toward selling immediately to free up the funds. I’m just Uber nosy and curious about the partial custody of the kids now lol.
Like Elle said I’d need more context to officially give my opinion. However I have seen kids be split up when dealing with custody. What is strange though is usually it’s the older children who are allowed to see the parent and not the younger one as the older children are less dependent on the parent and are able to tell a responsible adult if they feel unsafe or if something happened that shouldn’t of. Usually in a split custody case the younger ones are allowed contact but less often and usually supervised in a context centre. But like I said without knowing the context it’s hard to say
---
I cant believe Matthew Perry is dead
Omg 💔 he was my absolute favourite. So upsetting

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else dread Halloween? I have severe anxiety and I really struggle answering the door, but where I live (and I’m sure it’s the same elsewhere) if you don’t answer the door then you get your house egged! I’m panicking just writing this😩

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else dread Halloween? I have severe anxiety and I really struggle answering the door, but where I live (and I’m sure it’s the same elsewhere) if you don’t answer the door then you get your house egged! I’m panicking just writing this😩
I’m literally the same, usually I’ll ignore the door and luckily every year my windows have survived, but I feel like this year I have to because I’ll want my little girl to at least see everyone dressed up 😂
My partner said he isn’t opening the door so it’s up to me

Yes! It’s my fear I hate it. But I feel like because I’m taking my son out I then have to answer the door to others. When I’m not expecting people I hate sitting round in anticipation wondering who/when will someone knock

I love halloween surprisingly 🤣
---
I was out last night, what did aaron post that was so bad last night?

Last edited:
I love halloween surprisingly 🤣
---
I was out last night, what did aaron post that was so bad last night?
He’d relapsed and had a drink. Went from talking normally to completely on the edge of a breakdown, couldn’t talk, repeating himself and looked like he was about to cry any second. It all started because he said he’ll go live to talk to us and do a q&a but went to go live and saw he’s been banned for 3 days. He then said some people are rats and said talia was a massive rat and has spy’s making his life hell. He then came back on saying she has ptsd for a carer but doesn’t have ptsd when she’s getting her boobs done, nails, hair, filler, drops siennah every weekend and goes out. he said he’s made out to be such a tit dad but yet her own daughter doesn’t see her dad and has been stopped and said it’s funny how she says every boy is the bad one. He then also said her ex SA her which was a step to far. He then started tagging Callum best saying he’s a fat bleep and making threats because he done Jodie up the bum while Oakley was in hospital having his surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’d relapsed and had a drink. Went from talking normally to completely on the edge of a breakdown, couldn’t talk, repeating himself and looked like he was about to cry any second. It all started because he said he’ll go live to talk to us and do a q&a but went to go live and saw he’s been banned for 3 days. He then said some people are rats and said talia was a massive rat and has spy’s making his life hell. He then came back on saying she has ptsd for a carer but doesn’t have ptsd when she’s getting her boobs done, nails, hair, filler, drops siennah every weekend and goes out. he said he’s made out to be such a tit dad but yet her own daughter doesn’t see her dad and has been stopped and said it’s funny how she says every boy is the bad one. He then also said her ex SA her which was a step to far. He then started tagging Callum best saying he’s a fat bleep and making threats because he done Jodie up the bum while Oakley was in hospital having his surgery
just seen on the anon viewer as not been deleted, what a fkn tit show. The only ones i feel sorry for is their kids. How long did he leaves those stories up for? Talia will probably still come out smelling of roses though

Reactions: 2
just seen on the anon viewer as not been deleted, what a fkn tit show. The only ones i feel sorry for is their kids. How long did he leaves those stories up for? Talia will probably still come out smelling of roses though
Until about 5/6am this morning. Jodie did a story smug as ever this morning then deleted it after he apologised

Omg I can't believe all that! The whole situation is a huge mess! It's the kids I feel sorry for

Omg where I live is rough as toast and I’ve never even heard of people getting egged for not answering the door I’m in shock 😂😂 that’s awful!!
I also hate answering the door I usually just turn all the lights out and don’t move 😩

Reactions: 3
Haven't seen you on the Jodie thread for a while hope youre okay! Also thank you @stargirl23 and @Turmeric123 had my son's appointment it went really well. It's put him back a bit though cause he's had to hear all these 'bad' things about him all the things he does wrong 🥺 broke my heart seeing him upset but the woman wanted me to openly talk about it Infront of him which I hated.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Haven't seen you on the Jodie thread for a while hope youre okay! Also thank you @stargirl23 and @Turmeric123 had my son's appointment it went really well. It's put him back a bit though cause he's had to hear all these 'bad' things about him all the things he does wrong 🥺 broke my heart seeing him upset but the woman wanted me to openly talk about it Infront of him which I hated.
I'm glad it went well but sad to hear he's upset- the woman should have had more sense to talk to you alone and not in front of him. I hope he is OK xx

• Heart
Oh bless him 😞 I’m glad it went well though. I’m so glad ours was in 2 parts they spoke to me and his dad separately then spoke to our son with us in the room. Poor boy must’ve been hard to hear you talk in front of him and can’t have been easy for you either. I hope it doesn’t push him back too far. Just keep reassuring him he’s done nothing wrong and he’s a very special little boy no matter what happens. I’m sure he’ll soon come round and realise how amazing he truly is xx

• Heart
Oh bless him 😞 I’m glad it went well though. I’m so glad ours was in 2 parts they spoke to me and his dad separately then spoke to our son with us in the room. Poor boy must’ve been hard to hear you talk in front of him and can’t have been easy for you either. I hope it doesn’t push him back too far. Just keep reassuring him he’s done nothing wrong and he’s a very special little boy no matter what happens. I’m sure he’ll soon come round and realise how amazing he truly is xx
I've decided not to go ahead to get an official diagnosis so he won't need to hear anything again bless him. She says it looks like he has a mix of adhd and past trauma that triggers him. She asked what I wanted from this and said mostly help from school. She claims she should be able to implement some help at school for him without a diagnosis as it's a minimum of a 3 year waiting list here just to get to diagnosis never mind what help is needed afterwards

I've decided not to go ahead to get an official diagnosis so he won't need to hear anything again bless him. She says it looks like he has a mix of adhd and past trauma that triggers him. She asked what I wanted from this and said mostly help from school. She claims she should be able to implement some help at school for him without a diagnosis as it's a minimum of a 3 year waiting list here just to get to diagnosis never mind what help is needed afterwards
Yeah they should be able to offer help in school without it. My sons school he had a sen pupil profile that was the step below an EHCP to help implement things in school for him. Hopefully you’re able to get some help for him soon

Yeah they should be able to offer help in school without it. My sons school he had a sen pupil profile that was the step below an EHCP to help implement things in school for him. Hopefully you’re able to get some help for him soon
Well I've been trying for a year now but keep getting told they can't do much without a diagnosis which isn't true so this woman is going to contact the school and tell them to do xyz if not I know something called sendias can help advocate and schools don't like them getting involved

Well I've been trying for a year now but keep getting told they can't do much without a diagnosis which isn't true so this woman is going to contact the school and tell them to do xyz if not I know something called sendias can help advocate and schools don't like them getting involved
Definitely not true as my son had help before officially being diagnosed so definitely push for it but hopefully they’ll listen to the assessment lady and you won’t need to push as they’ll agree to help

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.