Childfree by choice #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My idea of hell 🤣 (hope the link worked)

I have to admire her honesty but they did choose to have 4 of them so I’m not sympathetic 😂 Have you seen this one that comes up in the related videos where they’re in the supermarket and the curly kid is throwing stuff off the shelves? My nightmare life

Reactions: 3
I know this will sound really materialistic but one of my fav things about being childfree is that my husband and I don't have to worry (as much) about money. No kid's tit to buy 😁.

Yesterday we were out and decided to look at SUVs, we looked at Audi's and we are thinking next year that is what I will get...so far on the list is Jaguar Fpace, Jeep Grand Cherokee new model (we have one from a few years back), Range Rover Velar or Audi q5 sportback (prob my fav). I am so excited!

Reactions: 15
I know this will sound really materialistic but one of my fav things about being childfree is that my husband and I don't have to worry (as much) about money. No kid's tit to buy 😁.

Yesterday we were out and decided to look at SUVs, we looked at Audi's and we are thinking next year that is what I will get...so far on the list is Jaguar Fpace, Jeep Grand Cherokee new model (we have one from a few years back), Range Rover Velar or Audi q5 sportback (prob my fav). I am so excited!
you know another thing on this note, I like that I don’t have to worry about what I eat. I had McDonald’s on Friday and Burger King today and the only person who’s health I have to be worried about is my own (which whilst I’m not condoning it, I’m not worried cause I eat home cooked most of the time but period cravings and all that) It sounds stupid but the thought of being like “i can’t have that cause I can’t give that to my kid” or having to cook just cause I have a child is like 🙄🙃🥲

Reactions: 13

I'm like this but with holidays rather than cars! Can't bear the thought of having to do a weekend at Butlins or an all inclusive at a family resort in Spain (at school holiday prices) to keep the kids happy. Give me an adult only cruise or a last minute city break any day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm like this but with holidays rather than cars! Can't bear the thought of having to do a weekend at Butlins or an all inclusive at a family resort in Spain (at school holiday prices) to keep the kids happy. Give me an adult only cruise or a last minute city break any day!
i hatred butlins when I was a kid😂

I can’t remember where I heard it but someone who was a parent was saying that when you have kids you basically don’t have holidays anymore cause the holidays are spent looking after and entertaining kids

Reactions: 5

And you don’t have to worry about some snotty kid spewing in it, smashing food into the seats, shitting through their nappy onto the nice seats. I walked past a car the other day, and the parents had (or had not) let their kids put stickers aaaaaalllllll over the back windows. I would be fuming if that was my car

Reactions: 9
i hatred butlins when I was a kid😂

I can’t remember where I heard it but someone who was a parent was saying that when you have kids you basically don’t have holidays anymore cause the holidays are spent looking after and entertaining kids
My parents went to Majorca with my sister and her family, when my nephew was about a year old. They invited me but I refused to go... Glad I didn't go as it sounded horrendous, it was too hot, he didn't like the beach or the pool, they had to eat at 5pm and go to bed to 9 and the last 3 days he got a tummy bug so they could barely leave the hotel room. Yeah, sounds a fun holiday!

Reactions: 12
you know another thing on this note, I like that I don’t have to worry about what I eat. I had McDonald’s on Friday and Burger King today and the only person who’s health I have to be worried about is my own (which whilst I’m not condoning it, I’m not worried cause I eat home cooked most of the time but period cravings and all that) It sounds stupid but the thought of being like “i can’t have that cause I can’t give that to my kid” or having to cook just cause I have a child is like 🙄🙃🥲
I’m like this when I’m on holiday! I’m in Florida at the moment with my husband and we are literally eating whatever we want and spending whatever we want (within reason). We are always so sensible at home, but here we can just enjoy ourselves and do whatever we like. I feel like if I had kids I’d have to watch the money way more when on holidays!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m like this when I’m on holiday! I’m in Florida at the moment with my husband and we are literally eating whatever we want and spending whatever we want (within reason). We are always so sensible at home, but here we can just enjoy ourselves and do whatever we like. I feel like if I had kids I’d have to watch the money way more when on holidays!
Enjoy @Rippedjeanmaybe, you certainly have deserved it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
have a fab time!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Today I had leftover pizza for breakfast. No regrets.

Reactions: 9
Currently on holiday in Ibiza by myself. In a lovely quiet part of the island, having dinner in a nice chilled restaurant in front of the beach. Just finished my meal, reading my book with a glass of wine, in walks 2 Spanish families so I now have a toddler listening to nursery rhymes in my ear and a teenager and little girl doing clapping games whilst singing 🤬 Bill please!

• Heart
Does anyone else think that (most) newborn babies are hideous looking? They come out in white gunk, wrinkled and bright red 🤢. Then they're floppy for weeks on end. Compare that to a cute fluffy puppy or kitten... 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think that (most) newborn babies are hideous looking? They come out in white gunk, wrinkled and bright red
Not to mention the screaming and shitting, and the clipped belly button thing that falls off :sick: god that episode of Sex and the City was hilarious

• Haha
  • Sick
Not to mention the screaming and shitting, and the clipped belly button thing that falls off :sick: god that episode of Sex and the City was hilarious
Omg. The belly button! When people share pics of newborns on ig they often show their bare belly. The belly button makes me want to gag. It's actually disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Haha same. Had a busy day, also premenstrual so ordered a Mcdonalds and spent the evening catching up on TV and vaping 🤣 picture of health me. No but seriously it's times like this I'm glad I don't have a kid in tow.

Seen on a few threads recently that you can’t go to Disney, wear Mickey ears or meet Disney characters if you don’t have kids 🙄 sorry didn’t realise you had to be a miserable boring fucker to be child free 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
My holiday is the highlight of my year 😂 I need the escapism. I like going to places that aren’t so child friendly, if it’s adult only even better. The next best thing would be child free flights and restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.