Childfree by Choice #12 I care about my life, not my death.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I am 99% sure I won't have kids, I am living for the day I get my own cat :love: I really want a british shorthair!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really should be the law that if you’re discussing cats you post photos… 😂 I’m pet free but I still like other people’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really should be the law that if you’re discussing cats you post photos… 😂 I’m pet free but I still like other people’s!
I would doxx myself if I did but mine are the most gorgeous three tuxedo cats. They’re mad. But so so affectionate.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I would doxx myself if I did but mine are the most gorgeous three tuxedo cats. They’re mad. But so so affectionate.
I’ll google tuxedo cats and get my cat tax that way 😂 , I’ve never heard of them but they sound cute!

Reactions: 2
I’ll google tuxedo cats and get my cat tax that way 😂 , I’ve never heard of them but they sound cute!
Cat tax! 😍

It’s just a black and white domestic cat but they have white paws and chest, like they’re wearing a tuxedo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I also have tuxedo cat ❤ his chin is black and the rest of his face is white it looks like he has a little beard 😭❤

• Heart
People who keep going on and on about the "baby smell" give me the ick. I get that it's appealing to some, but the thought of getting my nose near anyone's child and inhaling their aroma makes me gag even if the baby smells nice. I don't want to smell anyone, neither adults nor kids 🤢
The same when they send you photos of food smeared all over it's face. It's not cute, it's repulsive.

But when my tux has a huge string of drool hanging out his mouth, that's adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a nasty shock this week as 2 strange men turned up at 7pm asking for someone I'd never heard of and drugs.

Then they asked if I was his mother and my eyes went like saucers at the idea of having a drug dealing teenager!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never felt broody for a baby, and am repelled by most children. Dogs, on the other hand, provoke an almost visceral need within me.... Alas I am a dog person without a dog, due to having lived in rentals most of my life and travelling a lot for work. Mr Beacon and I are hoping to get one in the next year or two now we've settled down and (finally!) managed to buy a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As I am 99% sure I won't have kids, I am living for the day I get my own cat :love: I really want a british shorthair!
I have a British shorthair … they’re just big purring cushions of love. She’s definitely the most placid of my three but a bit skittish as she’s a rescue.

• Heart
GORGEOUS ❤❤❤ Big black lady looks like an absolute queen, I hope you’re all doing ok after your loss. We have the same wallpaper in our bedroom, ours is the teal 😄
Just had to check what the heck thread I’d clicked onto after reading your post!😳 I’d forgotten people were in about cats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.