Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever guessed Auraelia/Rae was right. Odd spelling.

The pic with all her family in her bed is so weird!

Glad baby is here safely

Reactions: 12
Oh wow that picture of her whole family on the bed is weird.
Especially as she’s only got pants on her bottom half and her brothers head is resting on her leg which is out the duvet.

surprised we haven’t had a photo of her in disposable pants yet as favoured by all the other Instagram mummies trying to be relatable!

Reactions: 10
Really Matthew ?
not surprising though………
Anyone else not find this funny?
I mean not going to lie, wine was a real good friend after birth for me (don’t come for me). I don’t think is that bad, we can’t assume one glass of wine means 8 glasses

Reactions: 12
I mean not going to lie, wine was a real good friend after birth for me (don’t come for me). I don’t think is that bad, we can’t assume one glass of wine means 8 glasses
I was thinking more along the lines a new baby isn’t a ‘prop’
But that’s just me ……

Reactions: 9
Still can’t get over the amount of naked pics she’s posted during her pregnancy with just an arm or something over her bits .. we don’t want to see it Chessie! The icing on the cake was the fully naked pregnancy shoot she did in her garden, which all her neighbours could probably see….
I can't be absolutely sure but I think it took place at her parents house, there are no neighbours close by.

Especially as she’s only got pants on her bottom half and her brothers head is resting on her leg which is out the duvet.

surprised we haven’t had a photo of her in disposable pants yet as favoured by all the other Instagram mummies trying to be relatable!
Do we really need to dissect the family photo? I agree that Chessie can be completely insufferable but my God, she's just had a baby. The family photo is normal, she's not naked, her brothers head is touching her leg? So what? It's not her vagina. Come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is auraelia said the same as aurelia?? Looks like aura elia if ygm hahahah. Imagine having to explain the spelling your whole life

Reactions: 5
Ah.. the boobs lol
Is that her mum in that pic with her? I get being topless in front of your mum when you are learning to breastfeed… I did it myself, but why the posed, ridic photo!!! Just pull the sheet up and cover yourself up and do a nice photo that your child won’t cringe at in years to come!!!

I can't be absolutely sure but I think it took place at her parents house, there are no neighbours close by.

Do we really need to dissect the family photo? I agree that Chessie can be completely insufferable but my God, she's just had a baby. The family photo is normal, she's not naked, her brothers head is touching her leg? So what? It's not her vagina. Come on.
I have to say l think that family photo is slightly odd… but then chessie is odd so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is that her mum in that pic with her? I get being topless in front of your mum when you are learning to breastfeed… I did it myself, but why the posed, ridic photo!!! Just pull the sheet up and cover yourself up and do a nice photo that your child won’t cringe at in years to come!!!

I have to say l think that family photo is slightly odd… but then chessie is odd so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree, the family photo is odd, each to their own but I don’t think many would consider it “normal” to have their entire family climb in to bed with them. Don’t think it he Mum, what I don’t understand is why share it on Insta? It’s obviously a private photo so why then share it

Also 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok a few thoughts.

1. The name is very chessie but I still find it really odd that her sister got Rae tattooed on her way before the birth?
2. The baby is beaut (although every baby is)
3. That family pic is super bleeping weird , the fact they've climbed in the bed , the way there positioned reminds me of those 80s awkward photoshoots , the handholding from the brother and the way mum is positioned is weird af
4. Jesus Christ she's done well for engagement on that post around 4-5x the likes and 10x more comments than her average post

Reactions: 13
No harm but I feel sorry for the child when she gets older tbh having to pronounce that name and spell it out for the rest of her life. People used to mispronounce and miss spell my last name and it used to really annoy me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.