Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously not as bad as Chessie, no one could ever have it as bad as her.
I was sick for 41 weeks and became an absolute pro at throwing up, it's just something you get used to. I hope you're doing ok ❤
Thank you... it went away for 3 glorious weeks and then came back with a vengeance when I got 28 weeks 😔
I feel grateful that I can look to her posts, photos of her in hospital, of her having her hair held back, and know we're in this together.
Now where is my nearest wildflower meadow so my husband and I can strip off and be glorious?!!

Sorry you’re suffering 😩 I suffered from HG, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I vomited 50+ times a day every single day of my pregnancies. Never once did I vomit in a sink. Let alone one someone else would have to clean 😩
To be fair, I'm also following the guidance about being more cautious after 28 weeks, so I haven't had an opportunity to vomit in a shared sink, even if I wanted to just so I could post it on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
Do you think Chessie will sell tickets to a screening of her birth? She seems to share and monetise every other moment of her life?
or maybe she’ll get her private health insurance to sponsor it so she doesn’t have to pay out?
I actually can’t believe the number of posts about her pregnancy, it’s like she’s the only pregnant person ever. Of course it’s too be celebrated but has anyone ever since an Insta pregnancy takeover quite so over the top? It’s absolutely bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 12
I actually can’t believe the number of posts about her pregnancy, it’s like she’s the only pregnant person ever. Of course it’s too be celebrated but has anyone ever since an Insta pregnancy takeover quite so over the top? It’s absolutely bizarre behaviour
Funny how she’s never mentioned it wasn’t a planned pregnancy ……
But what actually gets my goat is that they can afford anything they need for the baby. Instead of grabbing baby products for free in return for advertising, how about endorsing products but donating to those most in need. Now that I would find uplifting …….

Reactions: 8
How has she managed to make England winning the footie about her bloody baby! Give it a rest already!!!

Reactions: 7
How has she managed to make England winning the footie about her bloody baby! Give it a rest already!!!
Probably because she’s THE most self centred person and thinks the whole world revolves around her 🙄 oh and because she’s gonna be a ‘scrumma mumma’ 🤢

Reactions: 6
Off topic but it’s SO narcissistic that she has in her bio “a slice of escapism amongst the chaos” as if all of her lowly followers are miserable and struggling in the pandemic but she isn’t so she’s doing them a service by prancing around like a privileged bellend? The audacity.

Reactions: 18
Off topic but it’s SO narcissistic that she has in her bio “a slice of escapism amongst the chaos” as if all of her lowly followers are miserable and struggling in the pandemic but she isn’t so she’s doing them a service by prancing around like a privileged bellend? The audacity.
Also off topic but I feel the need. Privileged bellend indeed. In her own words ‘ I’ve worked very hard since I was 14 for everything I have, my parents gave me nothing’ yeah right. Let’s recap …… a nobody hooks up with (then) healthy chef Steph and forms two peas in a bod to boost her followers. Then signs with the same agent. Does a PT course and becomes a fitness ‘expert’ overnight. Then falls out with Steph over the ginger orange. Starts flogging anything and everything that anyone will pay her for on Insta - not exactly hard work. Piles on the pounds so starts a body confidence movement. What can she do next - oooh write a book time passes. Need something new quick, yeah we’ll get married. Bummer Covid arrives, lightbulb moment 💡 I’ll have a baby …….. and we’ll all be hearing about it for the next 18 years yawn …….
Queue the next book - perfect parenting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
8E2F7D5B-78B0-424C-B0EA-9D7BBF42B976.png

WHY YOU INSIST ON DAILY NAKED PICTURES. We get it you're pregnant, it’s amazing but put some damn clothes on for gods sake. I’ve seen her nunny these last few weeks more than I’ve ever seen my own

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Also off topic but I feel the need. Privileged bellend indeed. In her own words ‘ I’ve worked very hard since I was 14 for everything I have, my parents gave me nothing’ yeah right. Let’s recap …… a nobody hooks up with (then) healthy chef Steph and forms two peas in a bod to boost her followers. Then signs with the same agent. Does a PT course and becomes a fitness ‘expert’ overnight. Then falls out with Steph over the ginger orange. Starts flogging anything and everything that anyone will pay her for on Insta - not exactly hard work. Piles on the pounds so starts a body confidence movement. What can she do next - oooh write a book time passes. Need something new quick, yeah we’ll get married. Bummer Covid arrives, lightbulb moment 💡 I’ll have a baby …….. and we’ll all be hearing about it for the next 18 years yawn …….
Queue the next book - perfect parenting 😂
Ooh what was the Steph and Chessie beef about! Tell me more….

Reactions: 11
You can see part of a personalised trunk in the nursery in this insufferable oversharers latest stories. Looks like they’re going to call the baby Aurelia me thinks…. (Means “golden”, how predictable)

Reactions: 7
You can see part of a personalised trunk in the nursery in this insufferable oversharers latest stories. Looks like they’re going to call the baby Aurelia me thinks…. (Means “golden”, how predictable)
Ahhhh good shout! Awful name 😬 Rae no doubt for short.

Reactions: 5
And probably Rae/Ray/Rei for short

Reactions: 5
Gifted trunk you mean :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Good spot 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.