Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not dangerous to have baby in a bouncer on the table top?
Yes, I didn’t see the photo but I dunno how her baby fits safely in a bouncer at a few days old. My baby was too small for her bouncer at 2 weeks old and she was bigger than chessies baby, like she couldn’t safely sit in it strapped in

Reactions: 3
I will say when my boy was a very newborn we didn’t strap him in his bouncer as he sunk into it and babies don’t move. I wouldn’t have put him on a table without strapping in but from what I’ve seen here (don’t follow any of them anymore) they were sat with the bouncer so not like it could have fallen off even if the baby did managed to move it.

Im definitely not here to defend Chessie as I unfollowed her as she’s so unbearable but just wanted to point out babies that age don’t move and just sleep so the bouncer thing, I don’t think is bad.

Reactions: 16
I will say when my boy was a very newborn we didn’t strap him in his bouncer as he sunk into it and babies don’t move. I wouldn’t have put him on a table without strapping in but from what I’ve seen here (don’t follow any of them anymore) they were sat with the bouncer so not like it could have fallen off even if the baby did managed to move it.

Im definitely not here to defend Chessie as I unfollowed her as she’s so unbearable but just wanted to point out babies that age don’t move and just sleep so the bouncer thing, I don’t think is bad.
I agree to a level but all it takes is a swift elbow from one of the two sat next to

Reactions: 5
Also they’re supposed to lie flat. It’s a suffocation risk being squashed up in a soft bouncer like that.

Reactions: 5
We didn’t strap my newborn into her bouncer either, she couldn’t move! It looks fairly flat to me it’s not like she’s sat upright with her chin on her chest!

Reactions: 6
We didn’t strap my newborn into her bouncer either, she couldn’t move! It looks fairly flat to me it’s not like she’s sat upright with her chin on her chest!
Now that I’ve seen the photo the bouncer is fine, no issue if it’s on the floor and she’s not strapped in, but personally not up on a high table, it’s common sense really doesn’t matter if she’s supervised just takes someone to move the wrong way

Reactions: 7
7A009471-710A-4809-8F7C-C3DAC15BBB3E.png
I mean at the bottom that line of text isn’t actually covering much is it 🤣 it doesn’t really bother me but she does post naked A LOT these days doesn’t she!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is one of the biggest irritants on planet, but the baby is fine- the bouncer is near enough flat, no indication it was left in there for hours on end, and you don't need to strap in a newborn that's almost lying flat. Be quite some effort to accidentally knock it off the tabletop, especially as they're both sat there 😖 surely she gives enough annoying content to comment on without criticism for something that's not even an issue.

Reactions: 13
She is one of the biggest irritants on planet, but the baby is fine- the bouncer is near enough flat, no indication it was left in there for hours on end, and you don't need to strap in a newborn that's almost lying flat. Be quite some effort to accidentally knock it off the tabletop, especially as they're both sat there 😖 surely she gives enough annoying content to comment on without criticism for something that's not even an issue.
Yeah thought the same, the chance of one of them knocking the baby and bouncer off with an elbow is beyond slim. Always someone policing parenting though!!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah thought the same, the chance of one of them knocking the baby and bouncer off with an elbow is beyond slim. Always someone policing parenting though!!!
I’m not policing parenting, I was the one to say it’d only take a swift elbow and I stand by it, I’m a clumsy person and it’d bother me if I was sat next to the baby. Doesn’t mean I’m policing parenting, I’m not telling them they shouldn’t be doing it I’m saying it’d make me uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.