Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Chessie King, cheap ring, I’ve got a baby on the way don’t you know darling?

Reactions: 16
Naked again! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is it just me that their kid will NOT want to see these photos in years to come?!

Reactions: 7
I would be mortified if my mum had these pictures as part of the baby album. 🤣
‘Here’s that time I was naked in the garden at 36 weeks and look heres me and your dad naked in a field at 38 weeks’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine going on a nice walk in a rural spot and stumbling upon chessie doing a photoshoot completely naked, gurning in a field?! I genuinely don't know what I would do with myself! Run a mile I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HG can take over anywhere but really did it have to be in the sink of a restaurant that other people are using?! Such entitlement. Just use the toilet like the rest of us.
I've been suffering with HG for 25 weeks (not as bad as Chessie tho, she is the poster girl for HG, worst ever case). Pretty early I on bought some sick bags, like they give you on a plane in case I got caught out and was not near a toilet/not able to make it in time.
You'd think someone vomiting as much as she is would have a plan in place. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder if her c section is soon? If labour is bad for her heart problem like she claims, would they let her go full term?

Then more naked photos of her mum tum 🙄

Reactions: 2
Clearly I’ve done both of my pregnancies wrong as I’ve never stripped off in a bloody field! I mean great if you want to take those photos for you but no one else wants to see them!
Yeah I was gonna say this.. take as many pics as you want. Naked or not. I mean if you wanted to take a pic spread eagle then go for it girl. But keep them private! Nobody wants to see all that

Reactions: 6
I've been suffering with HG for 25 weeks (not as bad as Chessie tho, she is the poster girl for HG, worst ever case). Pretty early I on bought some sick bags, like they give you on a plane in case I got caught out and was not near a toilet/not able to make it in time.
Obviously not as bad as Chessie, no one could ever have it as bad as her.
I was sick for 41 weeks and became an absolute pro at throwing up, it's just something you get used to. I hope you're doing ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry you’re suffering 😩 I suffered from HG, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I vomited 50+ times a day every single day of my pregnancies. Never once did I vomit in a sink. Let alone one someone else would have to clean 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she use stupid words for everything? She’s so immature. “Branston picks” wtf

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.