Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry to anyone about to, just finished or eating. Why?!? She is so ridiculous. She couldn't suppport anyone out of a wet, paper bag. She is so self-asborbed.
My god 🤢🤢🤢 she’s absolutely desperate for attention. She’s just gross 🤢

Reactions: 6
As someone who suffered with HG for my entire pregnancy I can honestly say her "support" would've pushed me over the edge. So preachy and self absorbed.

Hi
I’ve never posted on here before but her story just now was a joke and lead me here. Why are her boobs ALWAYS OUT.
I used to know Chessie, we moved in similar circles years ago, barely recognise her now!

Reactions: 11
I am so sorry to anyone about to, just finished or eating. Why?!? She is so ridiculous. She couldn't suppport anyone out of a wet, paper bag. She is so self-asborbed.
Urgh what an attention seeking bellend. Can’t believe I used to like following her. Absolute head.

Reactions: 3
Hi
I’ve never posted on here before but her story just now was a joke and lead me here. Why are her boobs ALWAYS OUT.
I used to know Chessie, we moved in similar circles years ago, barely recognise her now!
Has she always been this unbearable or was it when she became an insta wanker?

Reactions: 4
Awwww according to her swiss they’re all off on a family vacation- but staying in separate accommodation of course 🤥🤥🤥 bunch of twats

Reactions: 7
I’ve realised that an insta doctor that I really liked appears to be besties with Chessie 😩😩🤢🤢😭😭
I felt very disappointed when I found out they were friends too. Hazel seems so nice and normal and Chessie is a monumental head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she always been this unbearable or was it when she became an insta wanker?
she’s a very very interesting character…She was a good friend but it all turned quite suddenly for no apparent reason. She doesn’t seem to have any friends from growing up or from school or teenage years and I can see why.
she does always want people around her to be happy which is a nice trait but she is A LOT

she’s a very very interesting character…She was a good friend but it all turned quite suddenly for no apparent reason. She doesn’t seem to have any friends from growing up or from school or teenage years and I can see why.
she does always want people around her to be happy which is a nice trait but she is A LOT
I feel the sole purpose of needing those around her is because she becomes an attention sponge and it’s “woe is me” and she’s the one with the health condition and she’s the one that’s so brave because she’s managed to achieve XYZ despite having so many awful experiences and how brave is Chessie and how inspirational is Chessie with her real body. Any people that come here who went to school with her have confirmed she was a bully and awful person

Reactions: 8
I feel the sole purpose of needing those around her is because she becomes an attention sponge and it’s “woe is me” and she’s the one with the health condition and she’s the one that’s so brave because she’s managed to achieve XYZ despite having so many awful experiences and how brave is Chessie and how inspirational is Chessie with her real body. Any people that come here who went to school with her have confirmed she was a bully and awful person
Yep I agree. Everything always happens to her and it’s like she’s the only one who has experienced it. The lot of them including that idiotic boyfriend are just awful.

Reactions: 4
OMG me too. I don't get it! It just makes me want to die inside. This family holiday is such jokes too, so much disregard for the rules. Why flout them so publicly on instagram when you're heavily pregnant!

Reactions: 3
Bronte claimed on her stories that they were all staying in separate accommodation, both her and Chessie have since posted pics of themselves in the same bathroom. They’re all staying in a large country house called Ampney Manor. Do they really think their followers are that stupid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.