Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bronte claimed on her stories that they were all staying in separate accommodation, both her and Chessie have since posted pics of themselves in the same bathroom. They’re all staying in a large country house called Ampney Manor. Do they really think their followers are that stupid?
I just don't know why they have to post so much that is becomes so obvious they are 1. lying to followers and 2. breaking the rules. They just had to wait 1 week and they would have been allowed I think?

Reactions: 6
One of the pieces of advice she shared...leave a list of jobs for your visitors to do?! Really?!

Reactions: 3
Agree with you! Why do your visitors need to do jobs for you just because you chose to birth a child?
It's a cheeky. If someone offers maybe give them something to do but a list?!? It's your home and your child therefore your responsibility. You cannot expect guests to do jobs.

Reactions: 11
I mean I think some would agree if you’re close enough to visit someone in their home after them having a baby you’d must be relatively close? And I’d always offer to do something anyway I.e. get some shopping or hold the baby whilst they shower.

Reactions: 4
I mean I think some would agree if you’re close enough to visit someone in their home after them having a baby you’d must be relatively close? And I’d always offer to do something anyway I.e. get some shopping or hold the baby whilst they shower.
Same! I would definitely offer but I personally wouldn't make list or ask as it comes across a bit cheeky.

Reactions: 5
I agree that I’d offer to help, but holding the baby while they get dressed is different to being asked to clean their loos!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a prick, your close family and friends will ask if there’s anything they can do whilst visiting, if they didn’t bring a cooked meal with them for you etc......hold the baby grab stuff on the way over.
But to have a list? Just WOW!!!!!
Maybe I’m a martyr and just powered through getting on and resting where possible following babies lead as to what my routine would be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah when I had a baby I could have maybe done with the visitor making me a drink or snack or entertaining baby whilst I had a wash but I wouldn’t have got them doing my household chores 🤣. They are visiting to see the baby and you not to do housework.

Reactions: 6
she’s a very very interesting character…She was a good friend but it all turned quite suddenly for no apparent reason. She doesn’t seem to have any friends from growing up or from school or teenage years and I can see why.
she does always want people around her to be happy which is a nice trait but she is A LOT
Oh my god. I can relate to this absolutely. I experienced the same thing. I really want to know who you are now hahaha!

Reactions: 2
What a prick, your close family and friends will ask if there’s anything they can do whilst visiting, if they didn’t bring a cooked meal with them for you etc......hold the baby grab stuff on the way over.
But to have a list? Just WOW!!!!!
Maybe I’m a martyr and just powered through getting on and resting where possible following babies lead as to what my routine would be 🤷🏻‍♀️
I personally think this speaks volumes about her as a person. If my best friends needed help around the house after giving birth, I would ask for them to give me a list and I absolutely would do all the gross jobs because I know how much of a difference it makes once they’re done. BUT to make a list before your friends even offer is gross. You just know she’ll hand it over with a big duck off grin and a loud laugh. Probably post it on her stories too.

Reactions: 4
So she goes to Brighton and pulls her jeans down to her ankles and stands there? She really is something else! Utter twit!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she goes to Brighton and pulls her jeans down to her ankles and stands there? She really is something else! Utter twit!
I actually think her behaviour is weird.... if you saw someone doing this on the beach would you not think they were a little crazy? I know she loves to be ‘zaney’ but actually she is just strange!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.