Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I’ve seen her naked baby bump/body more often than I ever saw mine and I’ve had two kids! Put it away!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's still pretending she had never heard of it prior to her own pregnancy. I guess she's hoping the more she says it maybe she'll believe it.

Reactions: 3
Question, is it normal practice to constantly wash your unborn babies clothes? Is it like something that’s recommended? I’ve never had babies so I’m just interested haha

Reactions: 1
Most people wash the clothes yes - to take any chemicals that could be left from when they are packed etc. I think they spray them to make them keep shape so most people do wash the clothes first before putting them on the baby.

Reactions: 2
Question, is it normal practice to constantly wash your unborn babies clothes? Is it like something that’s recommended? I’ve never had babies so I’m just interested haha
Apparently which I can understand with babies but I was surprised to learn people was their clothes after buying them before they wear them which I’ve never done but also makes sense I guess, especially in the current climate

I’m calling it now. She will have the most DRAMATIC labour and birth experience known to the world.

Reactions: 30
I believe you can post whatever you like on your social media (that’s what the unfollow button is for) and that a baby bump doesn’t have to be hidden away
At the same time Chessie is being completely insufferable, she is obsessed with herself and it’s possible to be pregnant and proud of how you look without being as self absorbed as she is being

Reactions: 20
Is it normal to do these naked? I don’t know much about them lol
If you’re as vein as f**k.
I get the sentiment is nice. To remember your first pregnancy but you really don’t need to post it all over Instagram. That’s where the vein as f**k comes In!

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids either but everyone I know / see on insta has washed their babies clothes! It must be to make them softer and get chemicals from production off?

I have started washing my own clothes before wearing them since COVID! You really don’t know where they have been!?

Reactions: 5
I believe you can post whatever you like on your social media (that’s what the unfollow button is for) and that a baby bump doesn’t have to be hidden away
At the same time Chessie is being completely insufferable, she is obsessed with herself and it’s possible to be pregnant and proud of how you look without being as self absorbed as she is being
I don't think people would care so much if she wasn't naked all the time - I've seen her vag too many times!

Reactions: 9
She is so annoying. Noticed a mother offering her advice a few weeks ago and Chessie shot it down in an arrogant way. It was about not putting hanging strangle risks in a baby nursery. She is such a pompous idiot and the face pulling is really annoying

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s going to struggle so bad when baby arrives. The self obsessed always do. Hope the husband is happy to be hands on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.