Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a follower, not sure how I came across her but do the funny (not funny) face poses ever stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a follower, not sure how I came across her but do the funny (not funny) face poses ever stop?
Simply No. Its so embarrassing as well. And she has a specific smouldering pouty pose for normal photos and has also mastered a “raspy” voice concerned face when it’s something serious

Reactions: 6
No, never. I've just seen her most recent fabletics ad on her story, does she genuinely think she's funny, do others really find her so amusing that continues to prance around? I really don't get it. I don't like being mean, but she acts so idiotic and I just can't help but cringe! I used to like but her but these days, she is insufferable so I've since unfollowed, I cannot watch her stories any longer.

Reactions: 10
Why is her hair yellow? I assumed it was because she was doing it at home during lockdown but she’s been to a salon recently and it’s still yellow?!

Reactions: 7
No, never. I've just seen her most recent fabletics ad on her story, does she genuinely think she's funny, do others really find her so amusing that continues to prance around? I really don't get it. I don't like being mean, but she acts so idiotic and I just can't help but cringe! I used to like but her but these days, she is insufferable so I've since unfollowed, I cannot watch her stories any longer.
I actually feel embarrassed watching her. I just
don’t get what she’s aiming for doing these ridiculous gurning/pulling stupid faces. And then people come by how she’s amazing,funny and such an inspiration! No Hun, you’re just a twit!

Why is her hair yellow? I assumed it was because she was doing it at home during lockdown but she’s been to a salon recently and it’s still yellow?!
It’s because she’s so special and little Rae(guess that’s the baby’s name?!?) is such a sunny scrummy itsy teeny tiny *insert any fruit you can think of* in her oh so scrumma belly that she probably has to have it dyed by the hands of virgins because no one and I repeat no one has ever experienced a pregnancy like this one has!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Whyyyyyy do we need to see them naked
They’re just literally desperate aren’t they!! I’ve had to block her as her gurning face keeps popping up on my feed. I just can’t take her anymore. Same with her sister that sticks her tongue out and flicks her foot in the air whilst posing like a schoolgirl 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Gifted wedding bands, have they no shame?!
I thought the exact same! Just feel like that’s a bit tasteless and surely lacks meaning? I would be so pissed if I was getting married and my other half said they’d got my ring for free... just makes it seem so transactional, rather than meaningful and the dream ring...

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for a second she’d never heard of HG. I doubt she avoided seeing every scrap of press covering The Duchess of Cambridge’s pregnancies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How tacky! Why would you want gifted wedding bands? Completely lacks any sentiment. Also the gifted was super tiny.
I literally just came on here to make the comment about the gifted wedding rings. What the actual fcuk?!?! So gross and so tacky!!!!! The ‘gifted’ part isn’t small though. It’s plain to see. Regardless... I can’t get my head around the fact that they’re literally being paid to wear their wedding bands. Have they no shame in the slightest!?!

Reactions: 9
I literally just came on here to make the comment about the gifted wedding rings. What the actual fcuk?!?! So gross and so tacky!!!!! The ‘gifted’ part isn’t small though. It’s plain to see. Regardless... I can’t get my head around the fact that they’re literally being paid to wear their wedding bands. Have they no shame in the slightest!?!
Not at all. I couldn't imagine being paid to wear my wedding ring. Beyond tacky. I think she took it down and put it back up because when I first saw the post it was smaller than it is now. I'm thinking she has been reading on here as not a chance she wouldn't share being called out by a 'troll".

Reactions: 3
Not sure why she has to make herself so ugly all the time. She's really pretty. Own it. Pisses me right off :)

Reactions: 7
Why does she say she doesn't like talking about it as its like reviving it all again. She frequently goes on about it.

Reactions: 8
It’s just the same as everyone else......

oh I’ve got this really bad thing
But I don’t want to talk about it...it’s too exhausting but I’m also totally fine telling you I have this thing and it’s too exhausting.

but please don’t bring it up...it’s too exhausting.

but don’t worry I am strong and I’ll show you all how I can get through this really traumatic time so you all think I’m absolutely incredible.

duck me. These influencers really do just go all out for the attention don’t they! I’m not feeling particularly influenced by any of them! Wouldn’t want to have a life like that at all! Or at least come about it the way they have. Gifted wedding rings? Even if they did choose them from a selection.
I just feel a sad for them. So materialistic, such cheapskates.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.