Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never fails to amaze me how quickly she recovers from everything when there's a chance of a get together. She was at the birthday party for Rhitrition's little one today. Not a whole lot of photos doing the rounds but there were at least 9 there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Never fails to amaze me how quickly she recovers from everything when there's a chance of a get together. She was at the birthday party for Rhitrition's little one today. Not a whole lot of photos doing the rounds but there were at least 9 there. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Def more than 6 there but Rhi’s wording sounds like maybe they were there at different times which might be allowed(?) but surely isn’t a good idea!

0 social distancing from Chessie, would have thought a pregnant lady with a heart condition and diabetic bf would be more careful..

C0F83AD9-8179-402E-BDBB-8720AE298EF5.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Def more than 6 there but Rhi’s wording sounds like maybe they were there at different times which might be allowed(?) but surely isn’t a good idea!

0 social distancing from Chessie, would have thought a pregnant lady with a heart condition and diabetic bf would be more careful..

View attachment 535906
Well Chessie mentioned that it was good to catch up with three others (+ 2 kids) not including Rhianon so that's at least 8 plus her if Rhi's OH was there and there is clearly zero social distancing happening either. Its sucks I know but for the moment it was we need to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I support pregnancy and it’s lovely that it happens for people but why does she think we need to see so many pictures of her naked?
She looks deranged there’s no other word to describe her. I’m so glad I unfollowed her at the start of her pregnancy now.

Reactions: 9
Wow, her social blade stats are terrible. Daddy King will need to do a follower top up soon, as all her paid for bot followers are being culled. She's lost followers every month since Aug 20, apart from January - where she gained 6,569.
Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 12.20.24 pm.png

Monthly stats from Aug 20:
Aug 20: -4,527
Sep 20: -10,876
Oct 20: -7,525
Nov 20: -7,571
Dec 20: -6,606

Jan 21: +6,569
Feb 21: -3,051
Mar 21: -2,636

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So with her absolutely massive bump that she keeps shoving on camera she can still comfortably fit into a large pair of fabletics leggings, and was probably a medium to begin with. The bump can’t be that big then can it? (Not bump shaming, my point is that she’s still exaggerating how big hers is)

Reactions: 4
Wow, her social blade stats are terrible. Daddy King will need to do a follower top up soon, as all her paid for bot followers are being culled. She's lost followers every month since Aug 20, apart from January - where she gained 6,569.View attachment 542374

Monthly stats from Aug 20:
Aug 20: -4,527
Sep 20: -10,876
Oct 20: -7,525
Nov 20: -7,571
Dec 20: -6,606

Jan 21: +6,569
Feb 21: -3,051
Mar 21: -2,636
This makes me happy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot wait for the birth story....not to be honest she will probably film it.

either is will be super easy and “that’s incredible after everything she’s been going through and it’s their little miracle”
Or it will be tough and we will have podcasts and books and tv interviews like she’s the only person who’s had a tough birth.

Reactions: 11
Cannot wait for the birth story....not to be honest she will probably film it.

either is will be super easy and “that’s incredible after everything she’s been going through and it’s their little miracle”
Or it will be tough and we will have podcasts and books and tv interviews like she’s the only person who’s had a tough birth.
Don’t think she’ll be allowed to film with it being a C-Section

Reactions: 2
Ahhh she’s well enough again to get her hair done. Maybe because it was gifted!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m sorry every pregnant woman knows how to have sex, it’s pretty obvious how to get it to work. Any excuse to be ‘kooky’

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.