Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she wake up with a tit fake tanned orange face a couple of weeks ago? Recycled content or just really incompetent at fake tanning?

Reactions: 7
ANOTHER post with hospital pictures, how she’s had the worst sickness in the world blah blah. Maybe she could actually add some details of support to help people

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER post with hospital pictures, how she’s had the worst sickness in the world blah blah. Maybe she could actually add some details of support to help people
Also it’s inaccurate. Go to hospital if you vomit 7-8 times? Errrr no, everyone is totally different. I was vomiting 50 times a day in one of my pregnancies, vomited every single day of the pregnancy , I lost 10lb in a week and I never had a hospital stay.

Reactions: 3
Also it’s inaccurate. Go to hospital if you vomit 7-8 times? Errrr no, everyone is totally different. I was vomiting 50 times a day in one of my pregnancies, vomited every single day of the pregnancy , I lost 10lb in a week and I never had a hospital stay.
Agree, I was vomiting every 20 minutes some days and hospital was telling me its just a part of pregnancy, nothing they could do. Shes incredibly lucky shes got a health care team that understand the severity of HG, others arent so lucky and we have to get on with it. Along with raising other children and holding down a job and house. :(

Reactions: 4
Agree, I was vomiting every 20 minutes some days and hospital was telling me its just a part of pregnancy, nothing they could do. Shes incredibly lucky shes got a health care team that understand the severity of HG, others arent so lucky and we have to get on with it. Along with raising other children and holding down a job and house. :(
I could be wrong, and am happy to be corrected, but I think that she is very possibly accessing private health care which differs somewhat from the regular NHS.

Reactions: 9
I could be wrong, and am happy to be corrected, but I think that she is very possibly accessing private health care which differs somewhat from the regular NHS.
100% she is going private which she should make clear in her posts.

Reactions: 5
The thing that bothers me most about this girl, is the fact she has ‘Doula’ in her bio! Sorry hunny but you are not a doula. She’s one of those horrendous people who thinks she knows everything about pregnancy childbirth parenting etc despite having no children. Obviously now she is pregnant but she was like it before. She went to my school in sixth form and she was horrendous!

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if she’s mentioned it but she hasn’t been sick for a few days now? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Jesus she is so painfully immature isn’t she. And obnoxious. I had to unfollow I can’t take another few months of this 😂

Reactions: 6
“Everyone’s been asking what I recently bought on deliveroo”... errr I do not believe that. Nobody wants to see a constipation haul thanks 🙄

Reactions: 5
Imagine going as far as ordering these to be delivered just to make what you think is funny content 🙄
She should be ashamed. No reason Matt couldn’t have popped to the shop. It’s taking the piss in my opinion out of someone working for Deliveroo.

Reactions: 1
She should be ashamed. No reason Matt couldn’t have popped to the shop. It’s taking the piss in my opinion out of someone working for Deliveroo.
What a weird take haha I hope you never order any takeaways then when you could just go and collect them. Deliveroo drivers wouldn't make any money if it wasn't for people ordering things, lazy customers are their favourite customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a weird take haha I hope you never order any takeaways then when you could just go and collect them. Deliveroo drivers wouldn't make any money if it wasn't for people ordering things, lazy customers are their favourite customers.
Completely misunderstood what I said. They didn’t order a takeaway they ordered a few £ worth of ridiculous things from a shop. You think the driver is making any money off that? No of course not. All for silly content for the gram.

Completely misunderstood what I said. They didn’t order a takeaway they ordered a few £ worth of ridiculous things from a shop. You think the driver is making any money off that? No of course not. All for silly content for the gram.
Agree that it’s just silly content for the gram. She’s so immature it’s embarrassing and don’t get me started on him 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.