Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I find her super annoying BUT have to give her some credit for her story just now about getting the covid vaccine whilst pregnant, it was a good thing for her to use her platform for!

I do wish she’d stop wearing those stretchy dresses though, they are nooot flattering!

Reactions: 10
So I find her super annoying BUT have to give her some credit for her story just now about getting the covid vaccine whilst pregnant, it was a good thing for her to use her platform for!

I do wish she’d stop wearing those stretchy dresses though, they are nooot flattering!
Agreed, but I wish she’d stop telling us how empowered she feels 😅

Reactions: 2
If I was that ill I would not even think to film myself!
It’s just too much now. Why would you film yourself if you’re that sick. Attention seeking twit...but I’m sure she’ll be ok to meet her family tomorrow in the garden of course...her unbearable swiss just mentioned on her stories that they’ll be meeting up!

Reactions: 8
It’s just too much now. Why would you film yourself if you’re that sick. Attention seeking twit...but I’m sure she’ll be ok to meet her family tomorrow in the garden of course...her unbearable swiss just mentioned on her stories that they’ll be meeting up!
And there they all are- at her house. So clearly not THAT sick! Utter attention seeking twit

Reactions: 3
I honestly think that she was making a point so she could lie low for a few days knowing she’d be pushing the boundaries with the rule of 6... they’re clearly in her house as well as the garden 🙄

Reactions: 2
New to the thread, hello! I had to unfollow her last week as she has just got too silly. I'm not a very serious person but my god it's like she's in nursery bounding all over the place. It's just too much for me.

Reactions: 5
WHAT THE ACTUAL bleeping duck!?
Like- why? Who thinks that is funny?

“Mat, Mat, let’s set up the camera and I’ll pretend to milk my tit into the milk bottle. It’ll be such good content and show how funny we are...!”

How are they mature enough to be parents? They’re ridiculous cuntwaffles.
CC4437AA-9B5E-493D-9D83-CFF4A126798A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They’re so thirsty for attention it makes me feel sick!!!

I really didn’t need to see him groping her from behind either

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.