Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for coping methods if your pregnancy doesn’t go as planned, it can be a stressful time. And as much as she over shares I don’t actually mind her talking about needed an elective c section

But writing her vaginal birth a letter (???) and sharing it on social media is excessive to say the least. And a bit weird

Reactions: 13
I’m all for coping methods if your pregnancy doesn’t go as planned, it can be a stressful time. And as much as she over shares I don’t actually mind her talking about needed an elective c section

But writing her vaginal birth a letter (???) and sharing it on social media is excessive to say the least. And a bit weird
Bit weird it’s boarder line fruitloop! She’s batshit crazy that one

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her for quite some time as her constant pregnancy content was also too much for me and just happened to come across her today.
1) the way she is writing is actually making it out like having a Caesarean is a negative thing
2) having a hospital birth in itself is a privilege - my friends who were born in less developed countries find it bizarre that people go around promoting things like water births. (I’m sorry if this causes offence to anyone here)

Reactions: 15
I haven’t followed her for quite some time as her constant pregnancy content was also too much for me and just happened to come across her today.
1) the way she is writing is actually making it out like having a Caesarean is a negative thing
2) having a hospital birth in itself is a privilege - my friends who were born in less developed countries find it bizarre that people go around promoting things like water births. (I’m sorry if this causes offence to anyone here)
Completely agree, and even the fact she can have a baby is a privilege lots of women don’t have. It seems a little thoughtless when she doesn’t know what her followers might be going through. There’s probably many of them who have had a c section and are now made to feel tit they too couldn’t deliver vaginally?! Also what about her followers who may have experienced multiple miscarriages or are completely unable to get pregnant and would dream of nothing more than being able to have a baby via c section!

Reactions: 13
Well if it’s Ray/Rae I hope she’s not keeping King in the name as that just sounds like Raking 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow this girl or know anything about her, her post about how exercising gave her a congenital heart condition (lol really?) came up on my explore. I don’t get what she is on about... doing 2 boxing classes in a day didn’t give you a heart condition, at some point it would have presented itself anyway. If somehow exercising did give her a heart condition then she should be more transparent about what actually caused it - Making people scared of exercise isn’t exactly very wise either. Plus surely it’s better she knows about the risks, and has a caesarean than if she tried to push and I dunno.... DIED during labour 🤦‍♀️
Just wanted to come here to say that 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.