Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve got second hand embarrassment that she’s written a letter to her vaginal birth? I genuinely can’t even read it.
I followed her a few months ago because I quite like body positivity instagrams but Jesus Christ she is horrendously irritating. I’ll have to unfollow.

Reactions: 10
That ad was so false. Massaging her friends bump to connect with the baby?!? She is honestly nauseating. I’m not looking forward to the repeated view of her c-section scar, nothing wrong with them, I’ve seen plenty of my friends BUT she acts like she’s the only person in the world to be pregnant so can only imagine what she’ll be like with that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started following Chessie a while back and I don’t even know why, she irritates the hell out of me, I’m always left cringing seeing her posts and stories. I’m pregnant and wouldn’t dream of sharing half the stuff she does, also no one else gives a duck so please stop being such a smug wanker. Another thing is this HG bullshit. I’ve been in hospital on and off for the past 18 weeks and can barely get out of bed, how is she doing daily exersizing and eating what she likes? There’s a few influencers who seem to want attention and say they’ve got HG when it’s a load of tit, you’ve got morning sickness love stop with the drama. I unfollowed her this morning after the whole ‘I rubbed my best friends belly with this #ad cream to connect with my god daughter 🤮 omg I honestly can’t cope with this idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but who the hell massages their friend's bump with cream??? she's so cringe and nauseating in all that she says.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her bump is quite big, is that average for 24 weeks? No bump shaming just curious as other I’ve know haven’t been that big at 24, unless it’s the way she’s standing and the need to wear fitted clothes? Wouldn’t surprise me if she was having twins and keeping it a secret to surprise everyone 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her bump is quite big, is that average for 24 weeks? No bump shaming just curious as other I’ve know haven’t been that big at 24, unless it’s the way she’s standing and the need to wear fitted clothes? Wouldn’t surprise me if she was having twins and keeping it a secret to surprise everyone 🙄
Looks about average to me (I used to be a midwife). She’s standing in such a way she’s reeeeeeeally pushing it out 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t want to bump shame but I’m still amazed that even now she’s pushing it out to make it bigger than it is. She never posts a photo standing normally. She’s so strange

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t keep a secret from anyone! The need for attention is too great and if she was having twins she would be screaming from the roof top even more that her pregnancy was more impressive than anyone elses

Reactions: 6
think it’s normal just how she’s standing like others have said.
She looks like she’s put on quite a bit of weight already too, her face is looking puffy so that could be adding to it

Im in a similar stage of pregnancy, i've loved finding people who are pregnant at a similar time as me but she is unbearable. It's too much

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I unfollowed her. Just is too much!! *look at me I’m pregnant* *ad* *look at me I’m being silly* *another ad* *look at me and MaT* *IM PREGNANT* *ad*. Repeat.

Reactions: 8
Chessie King- The only woman to ever have a baby...ffs she’s getting more unbearable if that’s even possible!

Reactions: 5
Hi! New to this thread, so apologies if this has already been covered...but what do her and Mat do all day? And how do they get a house in London and pay bills? I know Chessie is from a rich family, so is it IG income #Ad and parents money funding their lives? 🤔. She comes across so privileged with a heightened sense of self importance.

At one point Mat was also meant to be doing a MSc (not cheap!) so I wonder what happened there too, as reference to it has been deleted from his bio?

Reactions: 9
The story she’s posted today of Mat naked... you can literally see his pubes. Why?!? It’s embarrassing. That isn’t content? It isn’t relatable? It’s inappropriate over sharing

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The story she’s posted today of Mat naked... you can literally see his pubes. Why?!? It’s embarrassing. That isn’t content? It isn’t relatable? It’s inappropriate over sharing
To me it looks like something black behind him that’s in a very unfortunate position. Crass but I don’t think he’d have dark pubes 🤢🍊. You’re right though it’s still a total over share & cringe!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.