Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See it’s not the came from money vibe for me it’s the endless gurning, prancing around her underwear, the cringe boyfriend and the whole I want to be your best friend comes off as fake as can be. It’s like she experiences something and she’s the only one that’s ever experienced it. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️One minute she’s a yoga teacher? doula? some print making thing?....she flits from one thing to another...can you tell I’m not a fan 😂😂😂😂
Yeah i get you i also mainly follow her boyfriend because he's a type 1 diabetic 😂

Reactions: 1
She did at one point last year offer to babysit by phone for people if they needed a break. I hope her scrumma mumma helps with some serious childcare.

She’s also just sticking her tummy out there, or has had a big meal. Pregnancy is 9 long months, you do not need to wring content out of every single day in the calendar

Reactions: 6
They used to go to my gym... it was hilarious watching them turn on and off for Instagram 🤣 they were absolutely awful at working out and had horrendous form. They would film their 10 reps and that was it! I remember going to the gym... they turnt up filmed themselves prancing and then left, they were literally there for 15 minutes. I waited for the videos to see how they would edit it had a good laugh at the video and then immediately unfollowed.

Wow. My grammar is appalling but I can be bothered to change it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They used to go to my gym... it was hilarious watching them turn on and off for Instagram 🤣 they were absolutely awful at working out and had horrendous form. They would film their 10 reps and that was it! I remember going to the gym... they turnt up filmed themselves prancing and then left, they were literally there for 15 minutes. I waited for the videos to see how they would edit it had a good laugh at the video and then immediately unfollowed.

Wow. My grammar is appalling but I can be bothered to change it 🤣
I can so see her doing that. Was she meant to be a PT? I mean what does she do anyway?? Apart from gurn, want to be your best friend and be the only woman who has ever been pregnant 😂

Reactions: 5
I can so see her doing that. Was she meant to be a PT? I mean what does she do anyway?? Apart from gurn, want to be your best friend and be the only woman who has ever been pregnant 😂
Oh, is she pregnant? I didn’t know.. wish she’d have mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh, is she pregnant? I didn’t know.. wish she’d have mentioned it.
Exactly why I finally unfollowed today. I barely ever go on Insta nowadays because its mainly just paid ads or recycled twitter jokes or casual bragging. But everytime I did login, there's Chessie pulling faces while flauting the pregnant naked belly. So boring so over it.
Do people think they bought the house they moved into now? I remember them saying they're renting before. Felt to me like they moved too quickly to be a home purchase.

Reactions: 10
She did at one point last year offer to babysit by phone for people if they needed a break. I hope her scrumma mumma helps with some serious childcare.
I wonder if she actually did this for anyone or whether it was part of her content to look nice

I wonder if she actually did this for anyone or whether it was part of her content to look nice
She would have 100% let us know if she’d done it! Definitely just part of her content to look nice. Also, babysitting by phone? How would that ever work?!

Reactions: 3
Wow, really 😳

Who needed the update 🙄 I am literally mind blown at her lack of awareness of others

Last edited:
  • Sick
What on earth is this content and she’s about to become a parent. God she’s insufferable.

She’s getting offended by people commenting on the size of her 14 week bump... she doesn’t have a bump!! I remember assuming I’d have a bump as soon as I hit 12 weeks, but nope it didn’t show til about 23 weeks!

Reactions: 14
She’s getting offended by people commenting on the size of her 14 week bump... she doesn’t have a bump!! I remember assuming I’d have a bump as soon as I hit 12 weeks, but nope it didn’t show til about 23 weeks!
Agree. She’s definitely taking these pictures after dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.