Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day of the same stupid faces and wittering on about being pregnant

I also wonder if all the other women crippled by sickness are like she is on her “good days” it doesn’t seem to add up really

Reactions: 3
Another day of the same stupid faces and wittering on about being pregnant

I also wonder if all the other women crippled by sickness are like she is on her “good days” it doesn’t seem to add up really
I really don’t get this thing she does when she imitates (and seemingly mocks)other accents. Today was Australian it seems!

I think it’s to cover up the fact that she has nothing of interest to say. Plus, she thinks it makes her a “cool girl”.

Reactions: 5
Her insta stories from this morning ... give me strength!
My god I don’t know what worse...her trying to stay relevant or the absolute state of him...and yet she gained 6000 followers yesterday 🤥🤥🤥🤥

I think it’s to cover up the fact that she has nothing of interest to say. Plus, she thinks it makes her a “cool girl”.
I don’t get how people think she is funny. She’s an absolute knob

Reactions: 8
It makes me uncomfortable that she’s doing this podcast up to date during the pregnancy. Lots of people I follow wrote blogs or shared videos of their pregnancy experience after it happened eg a summary of the second trimester during the third etc etc. The extra time gave them the space to think about it properly and process everything

She’s not had her 20 week anatomy scan yet. There might be complications later on that she’s not mentally ready to share with the public. It’s not about keeping pregnancy a secret, that’s not what I’m saying. But I had some minor but significant things develop in my third trimester that I wasn’t hugely keen on telling my friends about, let alone a wider audience

I don’t know, I may be alone in this point of view. But it doesn’t sit right with me. You can’t give useful meaning advice at this stage so really what’s the point of the podcast apart from attention seeking?
if i could mark this post as an A* i would x

Reactions: 4
Has she made it clear she’s going private for all her antenatal appointments/scans?
She keeps talking about a gender scan which you don’t get on the nhs and not this early. You find out at 20 weeks if you want to and if baby is a position that you can see!
Feels unfair that she might really mislead some people into thinking you get loads of scans etc

Reactions: 7
Has she made it clear she’s going private for all her antenatal appointments/scans?
She keeps talking about a gender scan which you don’t get on the nhs and not this early. You find out at 20 weeks if you want to and if baby is a position that you can see!
Feels unfair that she might really mislead some people into thinking you get loads of scans etc
No I don’t think she has said anything about going private!

She did mention the 16 week scan the other day so it could be the 20 week NHS scan she's referring to, although she's definitely been going private for a lot of it

Reactions: 1
She did mention the 16 week scan the other day so it could be the 20 week NHS scan she's referring to, although she's definitely been going private for a lot of it
Ah ok, maybe the timings do fit though. Still it’s an anomaly scan not a gender scan! If it is the nhs one it’ll be hilarious if baby has it’s legs crossed and they don’t find out!

Yeah NHS only scan at 12 and 20 weeks. That’s it unless they have reason to be concerned. I ended up having a growth scan at 35 weeks but only because my bump measurement didn’t grow one week, turned out he was just tucked in a bit. If she had a 16 week scan that would have been private, surprised she didn’t do the gender then? I did that at 16 weeks with ‘window to the womb’ a private scan place.

It looks like it’s a screenshot of someone else’s page where they talked about their ivf journey. She just jumped on the bandwagon for engagement.

Reactions: 4
The IVF slide really confused me. She’s shared someone else’s story but hasn’t made it all too clear as it looks like the text below is hers also

Reactions: 7
818K followers now... she has gained another few thousand seemingly overnight! Does she buy them or she being featured somewhere?

Reactions: 2
818K followers now... she has gained another few thousand seemingly overnight! Does she buy them or she being featured somewhere?
She did a podcast with Vicky pattinson and then Nadia sawalha ?!?! mentioned Chessie and MaT’s podcast so maybe followers from there?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.