Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 389092

Why is she the way she is? They seriously need to do some growing up before this baby arrives.

And someone please tell me why she randomly puts on a Yorkshire accent?
I messaged her once asking why she was taking the piss out of a Yorkshire accent..blocked!
They are both so immature. I don’t know if they do it to attract more followers and they think they’re funny but it just comes across as being really naff!

Wow. That podcast? Just when you think she can’t get any worse. Someone should really tell her she’s a) not the first woman to be pregnant and b) not birthing Jesus Christ and therefore nobody gives a tit. It all just screams money making to me. Also as someone else pointed out, she doesn’t know that the baby is ok and is jumping in to making a bleeping series out of her pregnancy? This is a woman who has a “heart condition” as well? If it were me I’d be eager to make sure everything is ok!

I’ve just listened to a snippet and they’re an embarrassment. “Anything else Chess, how else has the body been feeling? Anything else you’d like to report” “Just my massive tits”
I really want to listen to it to see how bad it really is but I can’t bring myself to do it. I can imagine they’re giggling about MaT’s balls, vaginas, penises, periods and god knows what else 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I messaged her once asking why she was taking the piss out of a Yorkshire accent..blocked!
They are both so immature. I don’t know if they do it to attract more followers and they think they’re funny but it just comes across as being really naff!

I really want to listen to it to see how bad it really is but I can’t bring myself to do it. I can imagine they’re giggling about MaT’s balls, vaginas, penises, periods and god knows what else 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
You’ve hit the nail on the head! That’s exactly what they’re doing. It’s not serious at all? Just then spending half an hour talking tit and saying stuff about “chesstickles” and him asking her what she thought Lochia (discharge after giving birth) is and then giggling about calling the kid Lochia.

She said when they met Mat didn’t even know what a pad was but because she grew up with a sister they always talking about pads, tampons, periods, moon cups and discharge and Mat was like “ewwww” but now he’s really interested. They’re honestly tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just read the descriptions of the episodes on my podcast app. Jesus Christ. They are SO badly written, almost to the extent that they’re unintelligible. And yeah, as expected, the episodes sound like the last thing on earth I’d ever find funny. Or interesting.

Reactions: 7
Curiosity got the better of me and I listened to 5 minutes of the 3rd podcast and all I can say is omg how old they?!? Does anybody really care what sex position resulted in them conceiving??! They are just so unbelievably childish!

Reactions: 8
Curiosity got the better of me and I listened to 5 minutes of the 3rd podcast and all I can say is omg how old they?!? Does anybody really care what sex position resulted in them conceiving??! They are just so unbelievably childish!
Considering she didn’t realise she had a moon cup in for months (AKA hadn’t had sex for months) I’m surprised they even conceived, their sex life sounds very dull

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering she didn’t realise she had a moon cup in for months (AKA hadn’t had sex for months) I’m surprised they even conceived, their sex life sounds very dull
The thought of those 2 having sex 🤢🤢🤢🤢

They are horrendous. How people think they’re funny is beyond me!
Chessie’s sick today...incase anyone was wondering 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s sick today in case you didn’t know. It came out of her nose FYI. She’s also 16 weeks today in case you didn’t know. 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve unfollowed too today. I am actually happy for her and was pleased to see her original announcement but I’m just fed up that all she now talks about is pregnancy. It’s a snooze fest.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 394097

Buying followers are we, Chessie? +6,050 today - I definitely saw she was down to 808k earlier in the week and now she's on 814k!

Omg she’s that desperate!! 6000 in 1 day....to replace the 6000 she’s lost over the past 30 days 🤥🤥🤥

Omg she’s that desperate!! 6000 in 1 day....to replace the 6000 she’s lost over the past 30 days 🤥🤥🤥
I’m sorry but who are the 6000 people in 1 day watching that absolute twit riding a bike and gurning...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.