Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is unreal ... not sure if I unfollowed because of forcing out the tears wearing a gifted necklace she then decided to try to flog to followers or the gifted wedding rings ... quite why anyone would gift her stuff is a bit beyond me.... she is such an attention seeking needy one it’s pathetic

Reactions: 6
Desperately trying to squeeze a tear out because her dog has hurt itself- but can’t. (I do feel sorry for the dog)
BUT can fake tears for attention re Caroline (who she never knew or met) Flack’s death.
Proof this scammers (not influencers) jump on any agenda to make it about them and gain likes and attention.

I joined Instagram ages ago and then stopped going on. When I returned, I followed all of these ‘body positive women’ Chessie, Florence Given, The Birds Papaya and I literally can’t stand any of them now. Chessie pissed me off to begin with. All that bullshit ‘thank you tummy for housing my future babies’ she goes on about ‘future babas’ all the time and I feel like saying wait for baby to arrive love, you won’t have time to duck about on insta all day... although she’ll probably ask daddy for a nanny so she can carry on being #relatable 🙄

Reactions: 7
I joined Instagram ages ago and then stopped going on. When I returned, I followed all of these ‘body positive women’ Chessie, Florence Given, The Birds Papaya and I literally can’t stand any of them now. Chessie pissed me off to begin with. All that bullshit ‘thank you tummy for housing my future babies’ she goes on about ‘future babas’ all the time and I feel like saying wait for baby to arrive love, you won’t have time to duck about on insta all day... although she’ll probably ask daddy for a nanny so she can carry on being #relatable 🙄
God when she thanks her tummy for housing her future babies it is so cringe 😩 Also, there are many people who can’t have children for whatever reason, her life has clearly been so charmed and perfect that it hasn’t even occurred to her that its not a guarantee she will have ‘future babies’.

Reactions: 10
God when she thanks her tummy for housing her future babies it is so cringe 😩 Also, there are many people who can’t have children for whatever reason, her life has clearly been so charmed and perfect that it hasn’t even occurred to her that its not a guarantee she will have ‘future babies’.
Honestly 🤮🤮🤮 she’s so immature it’s unreal. I think that’s my main issue with her, acting like she knows it all but she acts like a 12 year old.

Which is why I don’t understand the hype around this moron...
Well this is it. I really liked The Birds Papaya but she endorsed her the other day and called her a friend, it reminded me of her so I visited her IG and saw the CF one and just thought Chessie being Chessie....

Just what is the person taking the photo thinking when every time she wants a photo taking she pulls this face 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Catching up on this thread and it's got to be BS that she said she tore a wedding dress. Shops are pretty good at having a range of sizes and Chessie cannot be more than a 12

Reactions: 3
Catching up on this thread and it's got to be BS that she said she tore a wedding dress. Shops are pretty good at having a range of sizes and Chessie cannot be more than a 12
She’s full of tit! I don’t think she knows how to tell the truth.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else sick of the sight of her arse!? We get it, you have a bit of chub. duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does her prancing around in her pants support sister hood and celebrate international women’s day?
such a narcissistic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is an interesting thread.
I actually went to school with Chessie and can say she was not a champion of women then. From an outsider's perspective, she seemed to have everything but with an additional truly mean streak and anyone that did not meet the standard 'high school cool' criteria was a target to her for an onslaught of cruel comments and sarcasm.
I suppose that was all some time ago now. Hope she has changed since then!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I actually went to school with Chessie and can say she was not a champion of women then. From an outsider's perspective, she seemed to have everything but with an additional truly mean streak and anyone that did not meet the standard 'high school cool' criteria was a target to her for an onslaught of cruel comments and sarcasm.
This does not surprise me at all.

She always has that mean girl spirit. You don't have to say where, but was it a private school?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.