Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops Chessie, looks like you’ve momentarily forgotten you’re meant to be a “be kind” champion. View attachment 98963The fact she’s even written that comment let alone bragged about it on her stories shows who she truly is. That girl wasn’t rude or aggressive, all she did was expressed her upset and Chessie has attacked her.

All Chessie had to say was “I’m sorry, I’m trying to find some humour in the situation, hope you’re ok”. Instead she’s basically said “actually I’m bleeping hilarious so duck off.” Of course Chessie can joke about weddings being cancelled - her wealth means she can probably reorganise hers without batting an eyelid. Other people who have spent a lot of money and can’t are allowed to be upset.

This whole “be kind” thing seems to disappear quickly whenever anyone has the vaguest genuine, valid criticism towards her...
She’s a rotten egg. If anyone doesn't agree with these people they seem to pop off. Please. Take several seats witch.

Reactions: 4
24F50F63-4D11-4616-89E7-6E1CA6360D58.jpeg
Oh what a privilege it is that she’d offer to do this 🙄 how incredibly irresponsible to suggest that she can babysit via the phone whilst parents have a 10 minute power nap. She really is running out of tit to pass off as content.

What she has included here is that she’d likely record it and plaster it all over her Instagram to remind everyone what a good citizen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 99258
Oh what a privilege it is that she’d offer to do this 🙄 how incredibly irresponsible to suggest that she can babysit via the phone whilst parents have a 10 minute power nap. She really is running out of tit to pass off as content.

What she has included here is that she’d likely record it and plaster it all over her Instagram to remind everyone what a good citizen she is.
What an asshole. Seriously.

View attachment 99258

Ffs, she's so out of touch with reality in so many ways.

The decent thing to do would be just to get on with it. But no, she had to make a big announcement about it.
Exactly! She can’t just do a good thing and not shout about it. She’s like one of those people on Facebook that films herself giving a homeless man a sandwich. Also can you imagine her with a role of “phone calls for the vulnerable and lonely” bragging about how amazing her life is and how all the stuff she has 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand the fake laughing she does in videos. Her latest post with her and Matt dancing, her laugh is so over exaggerated for the camera it’s cringey!!

Reactions: 5
The duck am I seeing her dumb face pop up on my instagram for an ad 🙄 for amazon ..painting oranges? Really really reaaaally not the right time. “Fruits are friends, not food” shut the duck up francesca ...you asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eurghh on Instagram live with Davina. I can’t take her seriously when she goes from dancing in a chicken suit and pulling those ridiculous faces to her false puppy dog eyes

• Sick
Eurghh on Instagram live with Davina. I can’t take her seriously when she goes from dancing in a chicken suit and pulling those ridiculous faces to her false puppy dog eyes
Oh god. THAT FACE!! When she TRIES to be all serious and puts on that breathy calm pathetic voice to show she cares and loves us all.
if you loved us YOU WOULD duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she posting a video of a naked kid in a bath on her stories? I mean, literally anybody could be watching that, many with horrible intentions!

• Wow
What is this bullshit “scrumma” and “swister” crap that she constantly bangs on about. Can she not speak properly ffs!!!!! Sick of her with her over privileged body rolls 🙄 Take a day off love.

NO. STOP. GO AWAY AND PUT CLOTHES ON
What an absolute idiot. Is this considered valuable “content”.

Why is she posting a video of a naked kid in a bath on her stories? I mean, literally anybody could be watching that, many with horrible intentions!
It’s not even her own child. So that means the parent of this child thinks it’s also acceptable. These people are beyond thick.

What’s with her engagement ring, it looks like an Argos special that you’d wear in the 90s. I didn’t know massive cluster rings were a ‘thing’ now?! It’s just so chavvy. But each to their own 🤷‍♀️

What’s with her engagement ring, it looks like an Argos special that you’d wear in the 90s. I didn’t know massive cluster rings were a ‘thing’ now?! It’s just so chavvy. But each to their own 🤷‍♀️
I thought that too, that it looks like like something from Argos. Yuk. Them getting the wedding bands gifted really riled me up

It’s funny isn’t it how it seems that Chessie is only able to do this stuff because of lockdown. No that’s all she’s been doing for bleeping years now. Layabout. Absolute joke she is. Clenching your arse cheeks for likes is not a job.

Reactions: 7
I thought that too, that it looks like like something from Argos. Yuk. Them getting the wedding bands gifted really riled me up
They were gifted wedding bands???? Oh give me strength.

It’s funny isn’t it how it seems that Chessie is only able to do this stuff because of lockdown. No that’s all she’s been doing for bleeping years now. Layabout. Absolute joke she is. Clenching your arse cheeks for likes is not a job.
This 100%

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.