Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an interesting thread.
I actually went to school with Chessie and can say she was not a champion of women then. From an outsider's perspective, she seemed to have everything but with an additional truly mean streak and anyone that did not meet the standard 'high school cool' criteria was a target to her for an onslaught of cruel comments and sarcasm.
I suppose that was all some time ago now. Hope she has changed since then!
This probably partially explains why her personal brand makes absolutely no sense.

As someone who is probably of similar size and shape to Chessie, watching her contort her body into unflattering positions and grab her “rolls” is literally the direct opposite of empowering and confidence building.

Reactions: 11
Fair play, she is just the epitome of mean girl
Totally. I never can understand why she was so actively mean at school. Most people in her crowd just kept to themselves. I find it hard to wrap my head around everything that she appears to represent now.

Reactions: 4
Totally. I never can understand why she was so actively mean at school. Most people in her crowd just kept to themselves. I find it hard to wrap my head around everything that she appears to represent now.
And there's never any way to expose this to the people who need to know that she's fake.

Reactions: 2
I just find her insufferable. She always puts on those puppy dog eyes and breathy voice to try and relate to people. Offering to have the children and babies of doctors and nurses if schools and nurseries close as a result of coronavirus? She literally has no idea.

Reactions: 6
I just find her insufferable. She always puts on those puppy dog eyes and breathy voice to try and relate to people. Offering to have the children and babies of doctors and nurses if schools and nurseries close as a result of coronavirus? She literally has no idea.
GOD- that voice winds me up SO MUCH!! It’s pathetic. She is pathetic. God- I wish I could witch slap her Dick head face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And there's never any way to expose this to the people who need to know that she's fake.
It's funny, she made a post about how she was bullied at school (I can say 100% she absolutely was not) and someone from our year commented that she should take the post down as she was not bullied she WAS the bully and she deleted the comment.
Cannot back herself up because what she was posting was a total fabrication.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's funny, she made a post about how she was bullied at school (I can say 100% she absolutely was not) and someone from our year commented that she should take the post down as she was not bullied she WAS the bully and she deleted the comment.
Cannot back herself up because what she was posting was a total fabrication.
That is hilarious. I can absolutely imagine her as the typical mean girl bully. So glad someone from school called her out on her BS.

Reactions: 10
This probably partially explains why her personal brand makes absolutely no sense.

As someone who is probably of similar size and shape to Chessie, watching her contort her body into unflattering positions and grab her “rolls” is literally the direct opposite of empowering and confidence building.
The way she clenches her butt too. Would make anyone look like they had cellulite. Anything for some cash

Absolute head. Her fella must be as dense as her.

Reactions: 5
Her and the ginger nut have far too much time on their hands. That whole pathetic staged wedding video they did with him in the fat suit. Oh please....get a bloody job!!!! More money than sense.

Reactions: 6
Her and the ginger nut have far too much time on their hands. That whole pathetic staged wedding video they did with him in the fat suit. Oh please....get a bloody job!!!! More money than sense.
She’s preaching about self-isolation and social distancing but I’m not convinced she has a pile of these inflatable outfits to hand all of a sudden 🙄

She’s preaching about self-isolation and social distancing but I’m not convinced she has a pile of these inflatable outfits to hand all of a sudden 🙄
she also went back to her parents this weekend which she was very quiet about...her sister put it on her Instagram. Really great social distancing there.

• Wow
she also went back to her parents this weekend which she was very quiet about...her sister put it on her Instagram. Really great social distancing there.
The audacity of these influencers. Preaching about social distancing, yet deceiving their followers.

Whoops Chessie, looks like you’ve momentarily forgotten you’re meant to be a “be kind” champion.
23EDF898-2BC8-4075-9409-FBAA5CBC6F33.png
The fact she’s even written that comment let alone bragged about it on her stories shows who she truly is. That girl wasn’t rude or aggressive, all she did was expressed her upset and Chessie has attacked her.

All Chessie had to say was “I’m sorry, I’m trying to find some humour in the situation, hope you’re ok”. Instead she’s basically said “actually I’m bleeping hilarious so duck off.” Of course Chessie can joke about weddings being cancelled - her wealth means she can probably reorganise hers without batting an eyelid. Other people who have spent a lot of money and can’t are allowed to be upset.

This whole “be kind” thing seems to disappear quickly whenever anyone has the vaguest genuine, valid criticism towards her...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Since now is not the time to flex on the gram about what you have because we all have lost something to this pandemic “influencers” are going to struggle. I don’t want to buy anything, be impressed with material items and no one can go to any of the gifted hotels or venues they brag about....wow what’s left then Chessie?! Oh not much

Whoops Chessie, looks like you’ve momentarily forgotten you’re meant to be a “be kind” champion. View attachment 98963The fact she’s even written that comment let alone bragged about it on her stories shows who she truly is. That girl wasn’t rude or aggressive, all she did was expressed her upset and Chessie has attacked her.

All Chessie had to say was “I’m sorry, I’m trying to find some humour in the situation, hope you’re ok”. Instead she’s basically said “actually I’m bleeping hilarious so duck off.” Of course Chessie can joke about weddings being cancelled - her wealth means she can probably reorganise hers without batting an eyelid. Other people who have spent a lot of money and can’t are allowed to be upset.

This whole “be kind” thing seems to disappear quickly whenever anyone has the vaguest genuine, valid criticism towards her...
I thought this was an absolutely horrible reply and showed her true colours. Vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.