Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These wedding dress bum exposures are awful. She says she ripped a dress! Bet she just laughed and got away with it

Reactions: 2
These wedding dress bum exposures are awful. She says she ripped a dress! Bet she just laughed and got away with it
I don’t think she ripped a dress, I think she’s lying.
I also think that dress would have done up, but she’s left it unbuttoned for show.
Why can’t she keep some things private? She’s such an oversharer

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s acting like she’s got a huge arse or a body that’s hard to fit into a wedding dress. She’s tall and slender, she can easily find a dress that fits. But then that wouldn’t be gram worthy would it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't get this girl. 'aCcEpT Ur BoDiEs' but also look how amazing I am cos I'm thin but have an ample bum and I keep shoving it down your throat. Look how I 'ripped' a dress (you didn't, you've not even attempted to do it up). Any of those dresses would fit her normally. Does she think people are stupid? Again, cannot comprehend how these dress shops are allowing this. So classy, so glam, so aspirational :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Her strutting in the latest story in yet another wedding dress. I’m going to unfollow. She needs to bore off. Smugness overload.. easy to be body positive when you are a 6ft size 10 or whatever!

And again with the wedding dresses.... showing off an amazing figure in skin tight ones ... but sure we will see her grabbing a roll at some point. Who are the weird shop owners letting her flounce around wearing them? Talk about cheapening your shop/brand....

Also you know just keep some things to yourself...

I’ve just been wedding dress hunting and it’s nice keeping that to just me and my family.

Also you know just keep some things to yourself...

I’ve just been wedding dress hunting and it’s nice keeping that to just me and my family.
I think she's addicted to the 'omg ur so inspirational' comments she gets so she can't stop herself. i'm married but make a note of all these designers/shops as to who not to buy from! Also if i was acting like this on the internet my family would have a quiet word.

I think someone said she was getting a puppy... wouldn’t have known if I hadn’t been told......!
SO BORING

Does anyone know what happened with her and Steph ? Aka healthychefsteph. I haven't followed either for a while (couldn't stand Steph always on hols and could stand chessie putting her body in awkward positions to create rolls etc) but remember they just stopped posting together

Also I just looked on her insta and it says she's a doula????

Last edited:
And there she is jumping on the Caroline flack band wagon with her fake tears.
🙄
The crying on camera was so unnecessary. I always find it odd when people cry on Instagram. I wouldn’t want people seeing me cry in public, let alone willingly share it on Instagram

I’ve unfollowed today - after seeing Chessie (wearing a very statement piece around her neck) do a story about mental health following Caroline’s death - and then two stories later she’s advertising the necklace she was gifted and wore during the story...?! How low can you get.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed today - after seeing Chessie (wearing a very statement piece around her neck) do a story about mental health following Caroline’s death - and then two stories later she’s advertising the necklace she was gifted and wore during the story...?! How low can you get.
She really is disgraceful and has no shame. Squeezing out fake tears to jump on the band wagon and pretend she cares... then oh by the way please buy my necklace. I unfollowed too.

Ooh gifted wedding rings, with all the money they have, but she’s playing hide the *gifted in the top left behind her name and photo :cautious:

Ooh gifted wedding rings, with all the money they have, but she’s playing hide the *gifted in the top left behind her name and photo :cautious:
I LITERALLY just came here to say the same.
I had to beg, save and borrow for my wedding and she’s getting gifted diamonds for free if she does a Instagram story.
who out of her following can afford a ring from there? It’s ridiculous.
yes I am jealous, because I work hard to buy nice things! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Lots of folk calling her out for working with Dove in her latest insta post, and that she's working with inthestyle before and is now trying to promote an eco outfit

Reactions: 3
I’m getting married in June, we’ve worked hard for the last two years to pay for the wedding, her family are obviously paying for most of it as they’re getting married so soon and then she gets rings gifted?! If anything it puts me off a company to gift someone so obviously wealthy with a ridiculous ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.