Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a lot of skin for an IG story. Golly. I’m surprised it doesn’t trigger IG rules around nudity.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why can't she be sick in a toilet like a normal person? Why her bath? Or the sink in the I y. Bet everyone else in the loo loved seeing that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my GOD is she really saying she vomited in the sink in a restaurant and they had to close the toilets?! Some poor person will have had to fish her vomit out of the sink?!!!! That’s absolutely horrendous behaviour!!!! What is wrong with her??!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh my GOD is she really saying she vomited in the sink in a restaurant and they had to close the toilets?! Some poor person will have had to fish her vomit out of the sink?!!!! That’s absolutely horrendous behaviour!!!! What is wrong with her??!!
Have you got all day? Completely agree! There was toilet near those sinks! I bet she didn't clean it either!

Reactions: 2
HG can take over anywhere but really did it have to be in the sink of a restaurant that other people are using?! Such entitlement. Just use the toilet like the rest of us.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.