Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Chessie will sell tickets to a screening of her birth? She seems to share and monetise every other moment of her life?
or maybe she’ll get her private health insurance to sponsor it so she doesn’t have to pay out?

Reactions: 12
Do you think Chessie will sell tickets to a screening of her birth? She seems to share and monetise every other moment of her life?
or maybe she’ll get her private health insurance to sponsor it so she doesn’t have to pay out?
Given she’s just shown everyone her colostrum it wouldn’t surprise me! 🤢

Reactions: 6
I give it less than a week after birth until ‘Mat’ is drinking a protein shake from her milk 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve just had to call it quits and unfollow her. To be fair, I don’t have any kids, but her story today about trying to hand express made me gag 🤮 and the baby hasn’t even arrived yet...

Reactions: 7
There is 100% no need for her to be hand expressing before the baby is here. I just don’t understand why she is doing this - I mean I know why but WHYYYY

Reactions: 11
There is 100% no need for her to be hand expressing before the baby is here. I just don’t understand why she is doing this - I mean I know why but WHYYYY
To be fair lots of mums hand express before babe is here (I did) just to have a little supply if needed in those early days. However I wasn’t performative about it!

Reactions: 5
To be fair lots of mums hand express before babe is here (I did) just to have a little supply if needed in those early days. However I wasn’t performative about it!
I’ve never known anyone to hand express before the birth. Maybe I’ve lived under a rock. No dramas if people do this but the way she has to share everything is just gross. She’s desperate to stay relevant

I’ve just had to call it quits and unfollow her. To be fair, I don’t have any kids, but her story today about trying to hand express made me gag 🤮 and the baby hasn’t even arrived yet...
She’s just too much. I’ve had 2 kids and if I’d posted this all over insta my friends and family would think I’d lost the plot. What is the whole point of her doing this??

Reactions: 4
Her and her twit of a boyfriend are going to eat her placenta aren’t they? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m also pretty sure hand expressing is a way of inducing labour which as she’s having a c section she really needs to avoid. The midwife in my antenatal classes told us to try hand expressing once we were full term (eg after 37 weeks) and not if any of us had a planned c section booked in

Reactions: 4
I’m also pretty sure hand expressing is a way of inducing labour which as she’s having a c section she really needs to avoid. The midwife in my antenatal classes told us to try hand expressing once we were full term (eg after 37 weeks) and not if any of us had a planned c section booked in
Yes 100% this. Shouldn’t risk triggering contractions if she’s been told they are dangerous due to her condition.

Reactions: 2
My LB is 17 months and expressing your colostrum is encouraged so you have some ready incase when baby is born your milk takes a while to come in or baby is in NICU, you can send the pippets of milk to the unit for them to have if you can’t physically breastfeed at that time.
However, when l read earlier that she was crying at this ‘pure gold’ l thought to myself ‘get over yourself!’ Seriously she needs a slap!

Her and her twit of a boyfriend are going to eat her placenta aren’t they? 🤢
Nooo!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Her most recent post was shared in stories so I clicked through and somehow ended up on the reel where she pretends (I hope only pretends) to express into their milk pint?! What in the what?!

Reactions: 1
It’s just unnecessary. Every bleeping story 🙄 normally I’d be supportive of women and their scars, especially c-section scars but I already know she’s going to be unbearable.
Oooh let me flex my flash engagement ring and watch that daddy bought 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m fairly familiar with fine jewellery and I think the irony is that ring would have been pretty cheap to put together 🤭
It's true! Having worked in a jeweller it's fact that lots of tiny diamonds will always be far cheaper than one big rock, even if they're ultimately the same weight, as the little ones are much less rare, and can get away with being lower quality to still look sparkly and clear.

Reactions: 13
It's true! Having worked in a jeweller it's fact that lots of tiny diamonds will always be far cheaper than one big rock, even if they're ultimately the same weight, as the little ones are much less rare, and can get away with being lower quality to still look sparkly and clear.
Exactly !! I wonder if she was disappointed with it noting the watch she has !!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.