Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the question, the picture, or the response. None of it makes any sense.

Reactions: 9
No. No it is not. She’s such a head.

More gifted tit I see. This time a car seat. It’s so infuriating to see people like her being gifted stuff they could so easily afford themselves 😣
She’s clearly writing those questions to herself to show off her boobs. She’s such a massive head...and he still makes me cringe.

Reactions: 11
She’s clearly writing those questions to herself to show off her boobs. She’s such a massive head...and he still makes me cringe.
Urgh, absolutely. He has the sex appeal of a mouldy apple. The pair of them are the most irritating couple ever! 😬

Reactions: 12
Even if she doesn’t write them herself she is still deciding to choose to share those particular ones!

Reactions: 6
Really not impressed with Mat's ad for lighbox jewellery. I don't like the phrase read the room because it gets thrown around far too much these days but honestly ... I don't think many people have £600/1200 to spare for a Mother's Day gift.
Her 'suprised' reaction will be unbearable. 🙈

She’s got competition now Zoella is pregnant. I’m not even sure they would have the same followers but it steals some of the attention away from her. Bet she gets more attention seeking as a result

[edited for missing words]

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the need to share every last detail of her life. She makes it look like a feature in a magazine 🙄
Omg she’s just getting worse. Why does everything have to turn into a bloody drama with this one. Everything is so over the top. She’s so unbearable

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the caption, is she saying she had a stroke and that her heart problems etc are caused because of over exercising? Surely if it got that bad at such a young age she must have been also taking awfully caffeinated diet pills/powders as well?

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the caption, is she saying she had a stroke and that her heart problems etc are caused because of over exercising? Surely if it got that bad at such a young age she must have been also taking awfully caffeinated diet pills/powders as well?
I’ve never known anyone to suffer like that unless it’s been because of “performance enhancers”. Her post is vague and almost scare mongering, imagine young girls looking at that petrified they won’t be able to have a baby naturally or they’re going to have a stroke?!!
My immediate thought was her instilling fear for anyone that needs a c-section.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone to suffer like that unless it’s been because of “performance enhancers”. Her post is vague and almost scare mongering, imagine young girls looking at that petrified they won’t be able to have a baby naturally or they’re going to have a stroke?!!
My immediate thought was her instilling fear for anyone that needs a c-section.
Really vague! I’m no expert but I seriously doubt something that serious would be triggered by exercise alone. If that’s the case she needs to not just tell half a story and use her platform to be honest as that would help a lot of young girls thinking of turning to illegal diet pills/performance powders

Reactions: 3
Like most of her captions totally confusing and unclear. Also... I’m sure the cardio professionals “giggled” in the room.... not!! They are doctors - they arent going to be laughing at a women while telling her she needs a c section!! So odd

Reactions: 13
I think at the very least she needs to caveat that her doing two boxing classes a day didn't cause a stroke. She clearly had an underlying condition and that maybe exacerbated it. Professional athletes train for hours a day, normal people running marathons train for multiple hours. That is the problem with influencers posting medical related things, they aren't knowledgeable enough or explain properly the situation and it freaks people out.

Reactions: 15
Agree with all of the above. A post that vague is so triggering. She is within her rights to only disclose what she feels comfortable to her but it doesn’t sit right with me that she’s pivoted to a “lurrrrrve your sexy cellulite” platform without addressing what sounds like might have been a serious over exercising problem before. That would be a much more powerful and beneficial stance to take if that is what has happened.

It sounds to me like she had to give up excercise and embrace not being super shredded out of medical necessity, not because she became enlightened to respect her natural figure. As in, she could no longer be the societal ideal of what a perfect body looks like so is instead telling 800k people that she is still attractive under the guise of empowerment and body positivity. Which obviously she is still attractive (not personally suggesting this is dictated by body type), I’m just trying to say I feel she’s publically dealing with her own body image issues rather than sending out a useful positive message and I wonder how healthy this is for her wider audience.

I think the point I’m trying to make is that clearly Chessie’s messsge might be useful to women in similar positions. But I do wonder how healthy it is for women without body image issues to follow someone so fixated on their own body in this way under the guise that it is healthy and empowering.

Reactions: 9
She’s written a letter to her “vaginal birth” for goodness sake 🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh god!! I unfollowed a while back due to the fact she now thinks she’s the only person to ever have a baby! She really is the most irritating person on the internet and I’m not sure why I followed her for as long as I did!

Reactions: 10
Oh god!! I unfollowed a while back due to the fact she now thinks she’s the only person to ever have a baby! She really is the most irritating person on the internet and I’m not sure why I followed her for as long as I did!
I unfollowed her years ago and I followed her for far too long also. Writing a letter to your fanny is a step to far, even for Chessie

Reactions: 5
Same. I’m actually happy for her but I just got so fed up of it being all the content I saw. I follow a lot of pregnant influencers throughout the pregnancy and birth and she is honestly the most irritating, closely followed by Ashley James and Beth Sandland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.