Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it? I donā€™t follow anymore so missed it
She posted a picture of Hugo with an emoji over his private area with a caption that said something along the lines of matt has booked in to get clipped hoping his todger will look as large as Hugoā€™s.

So grim. And not at all funny?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s with the naked bath photos! If a non influencer did that.... could you imagine the outrage?!

Reactions: 2
Why has she just put her fanny on her insta stories? Iā€™m actually shocked. Even for her this is too far.

• Wow
A lower back support belt and sheā€™s just halfway into the pregnancy...

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s one of the biggest arseholes on Instagram. Totally insufferable. How can one person be so unlikeable?! šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s one of the biggest arseholes on Instagram. Totally insufferable. How can one person be so unlikeable?! šŸ¤Æ
Omg Iā€™ve just seen her stories. What an absolute head and as for him!! I honestly donā€™t understand how they have so many followers

"how we conceived" - just, why????
Thereā€™s just no need. They try to be this cool, comedy couple and theyā€™re failing miserably

I hadnā€™t even seen the most recent stories when I posted my comment here yesterday. WTAF?!?! What a pair of knobs! How old are they? They act like an immature pair of teenagers. Twats šŸ™„
D624313A-0F38-4B7F-8917-FD903FF189B5.jpeg
CAB3AC98-2C6F-4EA1-9E07-91C9C76F0920.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I hate it when influencers tease you with hospital visit / health concern but don't tell you what happened. Either keep it private or say what it is?

Reactions: 9
It's annoyed me way too much how she's got her hospital gown on the wrong way round just so she's got her tits out šŸ˜‚ Just put it on from the front and do it up at the back like a normal person šŸ˜­

It's annoyed me way too much how she's got her hospital gown on the wrong way round just so she's got her tits out šŸ˜‚ Just put it on from the front and do it up at the back like a normal person šŸ˜­
FFS! She is SO annoying and one of the most attention seeking people on Instagram! Why on earth any brands ever want to work with her is beyond me!!

Is it really necessary?
No. No it is not. Sheā€™s such a head.

More gifted tit I see. This time a car seat. Itā€™s so infuriating to see people like her being gifted stuff they could so easily afford themselves šŸ˜£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.