Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss finally other people that share the same thoughts as me about this instatwat. I unfollowed a year a go.
I only followed her as I follow the food Medic and honestly don’t know why the food medic is friends with someone like her, I’d be ashamed.

Her friend London paleo girl /tess Kelly is on par with her Instatwatty I’m now a mum thinking she’s worlds top mum and advice giver.
The advice she gives is also just common sense. Pair of twats together.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the Q&A she did the other day where she addressed the state of her dogs hair and said it’s because it’s so cold at the moment and he’ll be getting it cut in a few weeks. The cold weather is no excuse not to brush him! She’s clearly been reading here and sent that question to herself! Hi Chessie 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
Yesss finally other people that share the same thoughts as me about this instatwat. I unfollowed a year a go.
I only followed her as I follow the food Medic and honestly don’t know why the food medic is friends with someone like her, I’d be ashamed.

Her friend London paleo girl /tess Kelly is on par with her Instatwatty I’m now a mum thinking she’s worlds top mum and advice giver.
The advice she gives is also just common sense. Pair of twats together.
That's also how I found Chessie - through following Alice Liveing and The Food Medic. Are her and the Food Medic still friends - I never see her mention Chessie in her stories, but I could have just missed them.

How many times is she going to share the clips of her telling her brother and sister about the satsuma breaching rules might I add 🙄

Reactions: 11
One of my greatest fears is being locked in a room with her for any amount of time. She seems nice enough, like not horrible or anything, but so so so so annoying. Hopefully she just puts it on for her posts on social media, because no one can be that irritating, can they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day of pointless stories...and her boy friend in those cycling shorts. Makes me want to throw up 🤢

How many times is she going to share the clips of her telling her brother and sister about the satsuma breaching rules might I add 🙄
The way her sister reacted...ok it’s exciting but to carry on like that 😳😳😳 I had second hand embarrassment watching it. The whole family just seem sooooo over the top, loud and just so bloody irritating

Reactions: 9
Another day of pointless stories...and her boy friend in those cycling shorts. Makes me want to throw up 🤢

The way her sister reacted...ok it’s exciting but to carry on like that 😳😳😳 I had second hand embarrassment watching it. The whole family just seem sooooo over the top, loud and just so bloody irritating
Could you imagine trying to have a nice family meal with that lot near you?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has this influencer tit got so twisted. Since she’s been posting about being pregnant all she’s done is influence me to feel tit.

So happy to get all This free tit sent to me so I don’t actually have to worry about anything!

I have a bump that actually isn’t a bump but I’m forcing it out there.

Here is a video over and over of me telling my family I’m pregnant.

Ugh. Need to unfollow immediately.

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell we really really do not need to see your pubes Chessie, duck me nothing is private is it. Weirdly she’s scribbled over them on her story but not her grid. Why share that to millions! WHY? Social bleeping media gone mad!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On the grid post version of that photo you can see she's pushing her hips out again to make it look bigger. She's going to have a whole third trimester of a rapidly growing bump that she can make content about, why is that not enough attention for her?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.