Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming to ask what they duck that was?!? It is strange. Who thinks to even do that?!?

Reactions: 4
Do you think they have a conversation beforehand like “Matt I’m going to put this on my bump and you put your head in it, right one sec let me put the camera on”

• Wow
HOOORRRREEENNDDDOUUUSS!! What on Earth! The shrieking too and a quick show of the product to the camera.... too much and too fake!!!

Reactions: 3
How bloody bizarre. Imagine getting the camera out and doing that? Just why? Why would you think that was funny let alone film it

Reactions: 5
chessie is in that league of rich, middle class, inherited wealth women who act like they're working class for both clout (~relatable~, "for the many not the few") AND jokes (chessie's stupid yorkshire accent impression, grezbev always talking about her dogs dick even when they're in her tesla :s ).

you're not relatable chessie, sorry to burst that bubble for you. my actual big sister died of an overdose. you're only bronte's big sis and that's ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her poor dog is so matted, she really needs to have him groomed if she can’t be bothered to brush him 😔

• Sad
Also she’s rubbing cream on her bump. The only reason I have ever heard to do that is to stop stretch marks, which she was saying yesterday need to be embraced. She’s the definition of a hypocrite

Reactions: 9
How bloody bizarre. Imagine getting the camera out and doing that? Just why? Why would you think that was funny let alone film it
It’s just so cringe isn’t it!!! They’ve literally got nothing else going on so they make themselves look like bigger twats than they already are!! Btw does she work or is she already on maternity leave 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

It’s just so cringe isn’t it!!! They’ve literally got nothing else going on so they make themselves look like bigger twats than they already are!! Btw does she work or is she already on maternity leave 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
I'm pretty sure she's a full time instatwat. I couldn't imagine her in a full time adult job where she has to behave like an actual adult and restrict her attention seeking to out of work hours.

Reactions: 9
Her poor dog is so matted, she really needs to have him groomed if she can’t be bothered to brush him 😔
Yes!! I think this every time I see him! I have a very similar breed dog and admittedly it is hard work maintaining the coat but we have her groomed every six weeks, you just can’t be letting your dog walk round like that. He also cannot see anything. And dog groomers are still open during lockdown for animal welfare so no excuse.

Reactions: 2
Firstly, you can tell she’s used regular printer paper for these, it’s all crinkled in the frame and looks terrrible! Secondly, it literally looks like smeared poop?!! Quite apt they’re for the baby’s room! Thirdly, STOP referring to your ‘bump’ there is no bump yet!!
This is my pet peeve with people who do this!! Make out they are heavily pregnant at 16 weeks. You just wait girl, she will soon realise how ridiculous she looks when she's ACTUALLY showing a bump 🙈🙈🙈 embarrassing

I would genuinely like to know what she looks like when not doing the over the top exaggerated smile. She’s a pretty girl, I don’t understand the constant over-acting.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the photo she uploaded of “the tattoo her pants has left on her skin”, you can see her boob......?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.