Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think this is funny? She looks like an utter moron. She is so immature especially for someone who is having a child.
I just don’t get why anyone follows her. I don’t find the whole showing off her body as inspirational or whatever she’s trying to achieve. She just looks like a twit. And as for that bloody podcast they’re doing🙄🙄🙄

I know I might be very cynical here but this baby seems so strategic to me. She has absolutely no USP to her Instagram anymore, gave up the fitness stuff, the body positivity stuff is very surface level, the art is just ridiculous, she's not been able to do all the wedding content she was probably going to so.... let's pop out a baby! I don't doubt her and Matt obviously want the baby and it's very exciting for them but its also just the influencer cycle these days.
This!!! Yes she said she’s always wanted kids but now since the wedding is on hold let’s pop out a kid and let’s stay relevant. What exactly does she do?? and imagine that gurning, twerking twit as your doula...I’d be like F off and give me some peace and quiet

Reactions: 10
I know I might be very cynical here but this baby seems so strategic to me. She has absolutely no USP to her Instagram anymore, gave up the fitness stuff, the body positivity stuff is very surface level, the art is just ridiculous, she's not been able to do all the wedding content she was probably going to so.... let's pop out a baby! I don't doubt her and Matt obviously want the baby and it's very exciting for them but its also just the influencer cycle these days.
Absolutely agree with you and was thinking the same thing!! She has no real direction these days, she’s not into fitness anymore, the body positive stuff is unrelatable considering she has a conventionally attractive body and she can’t go down the fashion route as her style is dreadful. As she’s pregnant she’s clearly going to try and monetise that, go down the yummy mummy, baby guru, only woman to ever birth a child route 🙄

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get why anyone follows her. I don’t find the whole showing off her body as inspirational or whatever she’s trying to achieve. She just looks like a twit. And as for that bloody podcast they’re doing🙄🙄🙄

This!!! Yes she said she’s always wanted kids but now since the wedding is on hold let’s pop out a kid and let’s stay relevant. What exactly does she do?? and imagine that gurning, twerking twit as your doula...I’d be like F off and give me some peace and quiet
I don’t know what’s worse though, because she does her ridiculous gurning and twirking and then tries to be all serious with that patronising look, false voice and hand gestures 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what’s worse though, because she does her ridiculous gurning and twirking and then tries to be all serious with that patronising look, false voice and hand gestures 🙄
It’s that false patronising husky voice for me. And the doe eyes she flutters at the camera. She’s such a fake in every aspect is drives me mad.

Reactions: 9
She’s one of the worst influencers for me by a mile. She tries to be “everyone’s big sister” but it’s all an act and you can see straight through it. I actually met her a while ago at a fitness event and she was a total witch to me, mean girl through and through.

Reactions: 16
She’s one of the worst influencers for me by a mile. She tries to be “everyone’s big sister” but it’s all an act and you can see straight through it. I actually met her a while ago at a fitness event and she was a total witch to me, mean girl through and through.
Not in the slightest bit surprised by this

Reactions: 2
This doesn't surprise me at all. Its all very fake nicey, nicey.

Reactions: 1
She is the phoniest person I have ever seen in my life. I feel physical sick watching that StTropez ad. She’s so self indulged 🤢 it’s so over the top and dramatic, like she’s acting?

Reactions: 6
Funny how there’s no bump in sight this morning
Yes almost like if she sits up straight and doesn’t push her stomach out the bump has gone away....
Her latest post makes it obvious, no one tilts their hips forward like that when standing normally, it’d do your back in!

Mat’s put a passive aggressive story about her not putting things in the dishwasher lol. She does come across like someone who wouldn’t do much around the house even when she’s not pregnant though...

• Haha
Her REJOICE about cellulite post I'm all for body positivity and I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with cellulite but she just comes across so forced like it's OK not to absolutely love every part of yourself sometimes she makes it seem like if you don't love everything about your body you're in the wrong

Reactions: 5
Her REJOICE about cellulite post I'm all for body positivity and I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with cellulite but she just comes across so forced like it's OK not to absolutely love every part of yourself sometimes she makes it seem like if you don't love everything about your body you're in the wrong
It’s also quite hypocritical to do this on the same day as a fake tan campaign. I say this a a a fake tan user, and in my mind wanting to be tanned (or in my case less deathly pale!) is no different to wanting to minimise cellulite.

Reactions: 5
I need to know more!! What did she say / do??

Reactions: 1
I think if you preach self love that much, you must be pretty insecure

Reactions: 7
It’s also quite hypocritical to do this on the same day as a fake tan campaign. I say this a a a fake tan user, and in my mind wanting to be tanned (or in my case less deathly pale!) is no different to wanting to minimise cellulite.
Honestly I have parts of my body I hate and other bits I'm like it's not ideal but meh not bothered but this whole idea that you have to be thankful and blessed for your body 24/7 is exhausting 😂

Reactions: 7
That felt like something for their eyes only, like no other person wants to see that and it shouldn’t have been filmed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.