Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going barmy or is that just paper with three thick lines on it. What are we supposed to be looking at?🤔😂
It’s tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s had So much stuff gifted to her already :sick: :rolleyes:
Check out her sister’s page...story after story of gifted stuff then she bangs on about food charities. Makes me sick that these airheads get all these freebies and never think about giving it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she grabbing her tits in a photo that’s supposed to be about her bump?!? She’s honestly such an idiot.

Reactions: 6
Omg they are just sooooooo funny....putting cake on each other’s face...😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I painted these” 🙄😳
Firstly, you can tell she’s used regular printer paper for these, it’s all crinkled in the frame and looks terrrible! Secondly, it literally looks like smeared poop?!! Quite apt they’re for the baby’s room! Thirdly, STOP referring to your ‘bump’ there is no bump yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like she’s read up on what happens during a pregnancy and then is claiming to have all the symptoms in the second trimester. Sure baby brain is a thing but if she thinks she’s got it now she’s not going to survive being 30+ weeks. Same her bump

She’ll be claiming she can feel it kicking next

Reactions: 6
It’s like she’s read up on what happens during a pregnancy and then is claiming to have all the symptoms in the second trimester. Sure baby brain is a thing but if she thinks she’s got it now she’s not going to survive being 30+ weeks. Same her bump

She’ll be claiming she can feel it kicking next
That is exactly what is happening. She is trying to be the fount of pregnancy knowledge. I haven't been pregnant so maybe I am off the mark but I am not sure her bump is a bump yet 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I know I might be very cynical here but this baby seems so strategic to me. She has absolutely no USP to her Instagram anymore, gave up the fitness stuff, the body positivity stuff is very surface level, the art is just ridiculous, she's not been able to do all the wedding content she was probably going to so.... let's pop out a baby! I don't doubt her and Matt obviously want the baby and it's very exciting for them but its also just the influencer cycle these days.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.