Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand her. Can't believe she's still prancing about naked trying to convince everyone how FUN she is. Also so bleeping rude when someone calls her out on her crappy behaviour. All 'be nice' until someone criticises her and then she's a complete witch. I'm still really confused as to how having a conventionally 'ideal' body with a bit of cellulite is worthy of being an inspiration?

Reactions: 8
also feel embarrassed for the fella now being dragged in for new content... just awkwardly standing there while she acts like a tit doing her ‘HAVING AN AMAZING TIME’ face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't stand her. Can't believe she's still prancing about naked trying to convince everyone how FUN she is. Also so bleeping rude when someone calls her out on her crappy behaviour. All 'be nice' until someone criticises her and then she's a complete witch. I'm still really confused as to how having a conventionally 'ideal' body with a bit of cellulite is worthy of being an inspiration?
It’s not inspiration worthy at all. It’s easy to prance around and force your body rolls out for “content” when you’re white, tall, attractive and come from a privileged background. It’s not the same for everyone who has a similar body. She’s a complete fake. Her content is boring and repetitive.

Reactions: 11
It’s not inspiration worthy at all. It’s easy to prance around and force your body rolls out for “content” when you’re white, tall, attractive and come from a privileged background. It’s not the same for everyone who has a similar body. She’s a complete fake. Her content is boring and repetitive.
That's exactly it. Acting like she's doing something by pushing her stomach out when she's clearly got an incredible figure. No I don't find you relatable at all love. Everyone fawning over her "you're such an inspiration showing your REAL body" duck off. If she actually went up a couple of sizes she wouldn't be prancing about, she knows she still looks good.

Reactions: 5
That's exactly it. Acting like she's doing something by pushing her stomach out when she's clearly got an incredible figure. No I don't find you relatable at all love. Everyone fawning over her "you're such an inspiration showing your REAL body" duck off. If she actually went up a couple of sizes she wouldn't be prancing about, she knows she still looks good.
She’s six foot tall and her body is completely in proportion. She can afford well made clothes, and she gets gifted expensive items. I think most of the general population couldn’t relate to her, yet she still has a massive following. I just don’t get it.

She’s six foot tall and her body is completely in proportion. She can afford well made clothes, and she gets gifted expensive items. I think most of the general population couldn’t relate to her, yet she still has a massive following. I just don’t get it.
She’s not well liked in London and a total laughing stock, instructors don’t want her in their classes and it’s only a gym that was really struggling that doesn’t mind her filming “content” there. She isn’t nice at all, very fake and goes through friendships like she posts ads. She’s built like a fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes and every 2 posts is a picture of her looking slim and glamorous, just to remind us all of what she really looks like. Narcissistic

Reactions: 8
She’s not well liked in London and a total laughing stock, instructors don’t want her in their classes and it’s only a gym that was really struggling that doesn’t mind her filming “content” there. She isn’t nice at all, very fake and goes through friendships like she posts ads. She’s built like a fridge
Have you met her? Genuinely curious btw, not being sarky.

Reactions: 5
I’m all for having a laugh but her latest video is a) Unoriginal and copied from a meme and b) massively irresponsible for her following & god forbid she had an accident, that’s exactly what the NHS need right now, head like her hanging out of a top window for Instagram content.

Reactions: 6
I’m all for having a laugh but her latest video is a) Unoriginal and copied from a meme and b) massively irresponsible for her following & god forbid she had an accident, that’s exactly what the NHS need right now, head like her hanging out of a top window for Instagram content.
Just another excuse to get her arse out.

I’ve wondered if Mat’s Saudi Arabia tourism ad he posted in January helped pay for that tacky engagement ring. Easy to ignore a country’s human rights violations when it gets ya some sparkly diamonds, hm Chess? But do go on about female empowerment and kindness :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered if Mat’s Saudi Arabia tourism ad he posted in January helped pay for that tacky engagement ring. Easy to ignore a country’s human rights violations when it gets ya some sparkly diamonds, hm Chess? But do go on about female empowerment and kindness :rolleyes:
What the actual???? Are you serious?? This is shocking. Promoting a country that treats women as less than nothing!!! Vile.

Anyone else bored of her obsession with all things Orange? Orange In the Style range, Orange clothes, Orange decor, Orange make up & a ginger boyfriend and dog which is where I guess the obsession with orange stems from. If she split up with him she’d be the girl that gets rid of everything and pretends it was never even a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That whole insta clique is beyond irritating and she is definitely top of the list.
It’s OVER! Influencers are gone. Every single two bit unhappy overgrown teenage girl that is moon preaching, body positive, discount code touting, vegan, fit, fat, cleaning, cooking, baking, dancing whatever....this lockdown will have everyone realise what’s important and made in china sportswear, a printed poster, a seminar hosting by unqualified charlatans and all other piece of junk “merch” isn’t it

Reactions: 11
Is she a qualified fitness instructor? I know of her from the fiit app but her classes seem unprofessional and she doesn’t do half the exercises. I peeked on her Instagram for context and saw a post with her hanging halfway out of a window with her arse out for the quarantine lolz 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is she a qualified fitness instructor? I know of her from the fiit app but her classes seem unprofessional and she doesn’t do half the exercises. I peeked on her Instagram for context and saw a post with her hanging halfway out of a window with her arse out for the quarantine lolz 🤦🏻‍♀️
She will do anything to get her arse out.

• Haha
I have never heard or seen anything remotely eluding to professional qualification. Her being on fiit only put me OFF using it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.